Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whats the go with Channel Nine & Eddie!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Channel nine show games live on Friday nights?
YES
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
YES
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
NO
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
NO
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Crazy_eyes 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:29 pm
Post subject: Whats the go with Channel Nine & Eddie!!!!Reply with quote

Can any one tell what is going on with channel Nine. Why dont they show any footy games live?

This channel has promised to deliver on footy, and has only achieved to piss supporters off. The game on Friday is sold out, now why wont they show it. Channel 7 would have.
This channel is a joke and Eddie, the face of Channel nine and the face of collingwood does not give a rats arse. (and I mean that)

Put the game on Ed, dont be a whimp and give the supporters something in return. Channel 9 you are parthetic, and you should really be assamed of yourselves. who the ***** want to watch Burks backyard..not me!

Suriously PISSED OFF!

edited by LD

Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, it's hard enough for Eddie to avoid conflict of interest accusations without him having a hand in having the ONLY live Friday night match (the one earlier in the year was precipitated by the Wimbledon final, which Ch9 also had a committment to), which would co-incidentally involve Collingwood.

Also, can anyone honestly tell me how many Friday night matches were shown Live on Ch7? Can they? I'd be surprised if the figure was in double figures over the space of a decade.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well once C7 Sport got the AFL Seven never had a live game on a Friday night. Well that I can recall, maybe a final, used to have to put up with "The Game" luckily I had C7 Sport and I was able to watch the games live. I guess now that Foxtel has the games, Friday night is their night for live games.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: