Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

All the best 'dutchy'

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:01 pm
Post subject: All the best 'dutchy'Reply with quote

Nothing but a good bitch slap..we're right behind ya mate Wink

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed nothing in it I,ve had worst from my 11 year old step Daughter. Razz
Hogiebbear Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:38 pm
Post subject: BrodieReply with quote

I hope you don't miss too much footy Brodie. But I reckon 2-3 weeks, regardless of the fact that it was a bitchslap to a bitch that deserved it.

Best of luck Dutchy...
Jonesy Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:06 pm

We may all be a little biased in this case, but realistically....and its such a shame because he has turned his career right around...but he may be looking at atleast 3. If he was playing rugby league, hed get nothing, but unfortunately, the big wigs at Afl headquarters in there quest to completely sanitise the game to the point of netball will not approve.
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:18 pm

it has nuthin 2 do with the AFL he is a magpie so of course they will milk this......paul deserved the bitch slap!! Grrr ur still my fav dude and ill be there wateva the outcome is! Ur a great dude and an awesome player dw u will be there in the side sooner than u think;)
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:26 pm

OK, Paul sold the hit like a Pro-Wrestler, but you guys must be fair dinkum kidding yourselves if you don't think that Brodie wont get at least 2 weeks.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:18 pm

Well why wasnt williams reported for striking dutchy ??
I just saw the incident on telly and that prick also should be up on a striking charge.

Joffa Corfe

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:18 pm

Hate to say, but 2 weeks. The footage doesn't look to great. Crying or Very sad
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:22 pm

Have i missed something did Williams die ?? From what i have seen Williams has not suffered any injuries, no blood was spilt and he wasnt forced from the field. The media has pretty much crucified and blown it up as if it was a punch thrown from Lennox Lewis.

I would be very interested to see if Lloyd or Voss through the punch what the reaction would be. Very different if you would ask me.

jlc

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:32 pm

JLC wrote:
Have i missed something did Williams die ?? From what i have seen Williams has not suffered any injuries, no blood was spilt and he wasnt forced from the field. The media has pretty much crucified and blown it up as if it was a punch thrown from Lennox Lewis.

I would be very interested to see if Lloyd or Voss through the punch what the reaction would be. Very different if you would ask me.

jlc

EXACTLY he has been crucified by channel ten and has been found guilty by the media again i ask why wasnt williams reported for striking brodie??

Joffa Corfe

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:37 pm

The only part im spewin on is the punch wasnt hard enough for the bitch to be carried off on a stretcher, as JLC has said he took a dive for a free kick and that is a big part of william's game.

Joffa Corfe

Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:38 pm

Sorry guys, none of these excuses (and they are excuses) matter.

The fact is, Brodie decked Williams. We've all seen it. No whinging about trial by media, how forceful the blow was, who hit who first or whether Williams was carried off with blood gushing from every orifice is going to change that fact.

Brodie hit him and he'll get suspended, simple as that. It was dumb, undisciplined, unnecessary, and because of it we'll lose him on the eve of the finals. Frankly, I'm pissed off.

maggie20ct Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:48 pm

weed, im right behind u on this one, just havnt had the guts to say it in case of being crucified by fellow pie fans.....brodie knew he had finals footy right around the footy and he goes and does something as stupid and undiciplined as that, especially when he missed out on finals last year. i hope he gets a fair trail and does get his chance to play finals but really he shouldnt be there in the first place, he put himself there
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:49 pm

maggies2003 wrote:
williams' punches were all shirt punches , they were never as obvious as hollands punch..shirt punches go unnoticed every week..and becasue williams took a dive it looked worse...

I just heard Eddie on 3AW and he was talking about all of this. Channel 9 have the full footage of the INCIDENTS (see plural, more than one) where Paul Williams punched Brodie first and less than a second later Brodie retaliated (yep, he shouldn't have) however Eddie also said that Brodie suffered a split lip from the hit from Williams......so much for shirt punches.

I haven't seen the full incidents yet, but hope to.

silf85 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:20 pm

2 WEEKS

Good result I would think
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: