Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Getting Hypothetical

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:38 am
Post subject: Getting HypotheticalReply with quote

Ok...

Not saying that the Pies will go down to the bombers this Friday Night...I actually think we can win it....but there is a chance that Brisbane may finish 2nd and us finishing 3rd....so taking that into account...

If that does happen then we at the Northern Army need to know who would take advantage of a function being held up here in Brisbane and if we WERE able to get a hold of tickets to the match and provide a bus to the Gabba then we would like to hear from all people who would genuinely be coming along. This is so we can make sure we cover the amount of tickets that would need to enquire about getting. The function will be open to everyone and for a nominal fee we can make sure everyone gets a ride on a bus to the game...We will be holding the function at the Brunswick Hotel which is literally 5 minutes from the gabba...Please we want to hear from everyone who would be interested in attending as well as hearing from people who may need tickets and how many you would require....

But honestly...I hope I am watching the game on the big screen as we take on whoever we will beat down in Melbourne.....

Cheers

(Does this post make any sense whatsoever...sheez, hope you can understand what I am requesting)

magpiefanatic 

Aged Pensioner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you manage to be able to obtain bulk tickets?

We (SCSC) made enquiries about doing that for last weekend's game in Sydney, but could only do it by buying tickets to Collingwood's official function which included a reserved seat.
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:58 am

was that through the Club or through Sydney?? not sure why things would be different?

cheers

magpiefanatic 

Aged Pensioner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:13 am

Was through Collingwood FC. It meant you had to go to their function, and not your own. The reserved seat was part of the function ticket.
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:23 am

NP,

I think you will find that finals tickets are a whole new ball game. There is a set alloocation for each club and a set day for purchasing.

For a game in Brisbane, a set amount of tix (maybe half?) would go on sale to pies members first, then all the left overs would be put with the Brisbane allocation for sale to Lions members.

You best bet would be to let people organise their own tix from melbourne. I think you will find, like adelaide last year, that most are in the same area anyway.

Unfortunately, if we are playing interstate for finals, unless i win Powerball, I wont be there. Cheer for me if we are in Brisbane!!
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:39 am

Greg if we play in Brisbane ill seeya there mate but hopefully there no more interstate travelling for the woodsmen this year!

CARN THE PIES!!!!
ConBigWig 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:41 am

Too much at stake to loose against the Bombers.

"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol"
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:00 pm

okay then I was not aware of the difference in finals tickets so we will just be putting on a function at the Brunswick Hotel and it will be open for everyone to attend...more details if it pans out that way....

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: