Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Rush To SYDNEY

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:56 pm
Post subject: The Rush To SYDNEYReply with quote

Well it is 2 days till we will face off against one of the best sides in the business at the moment beside our selves LOL!

I am either gonna fly or go by the train but if at the last moment it comes down to driving well that will be my last option because I Just wanna kick back and not have to worry bout other drivers and road rules for once hehe!

So how and when are everyone gettin there? I cant wait this is gonna be so mad and I think we will beat the Swans this time round considering last time we played a pretty crap 1st 3 quaters of football against these thugs and that WANK Nick Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MUMMY's BOY)

So 2 everyone thats goin I will see u all there and i will hope to have a beer wif u all and see the Pies role on in Fag Town!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!
sharp9 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:05 pm
Post subject: Re: The Rush To SYDNEYReply with quote

Magpie_Dan wrote:
.. that WANK Nick Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MUMMY's BOY)

Geez you've got a short memory...

I guess Nick D. can have reunion with those other Mummy's boys, Buckley, O'Bree and Rocca.....

Don't forget which club has benefited most most from Go Home syndrome! Cool

champagne leon 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp9, I think it's just more to do with the fact they just wanted to play with a quality side and not stay with a team that plays infront of 10,000 supporters each week when things aren't going so well !!!

Don't they come out of the woodwork when they string a few games together !!
Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:17 pm

Theres a Football team in Sydney Question
sharp9 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:22 pm

champagne leon wrote:
Sharp9, I think it's just more to do with the fact they just wanted to play with a quality side and not stay with a team that plays infront of 10,000 supporters each week when things aren't going so well !!!

Collingwood have just as many bandwaggoners as Sydney - actually more because you have a larger supporter base.

champagne leon 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:26 pm

not only a larger supporter base, but more premierships, more money, more passion, better quality players.....etc !

I guess that's why you are on a pies supporter page, no swans supporters out there anywhere ???
themase 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:36 pm

champagne leon wrote:

Quality side? Since Rocca has left we have played in 4 finals series to your 1

We haven't had a crowd near the 10,000 mark since 1993 also I would image (maybe 1994).
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:43 pm

sharp9, I'll say this once, and yeah I'll pre-empt you I'm stupid and ignorant, now Piss Off.
geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:18 pm
Post subject: Re: The Rush To SYDNEYReply with quote

sharp9 wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote:
.. that WANK Nick Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MUMMY's BOY)

Geez you've got a short memory...

I guess Nick D. can have reunion with those other Mummy's boys, Buckley, O'Bree and Rocca.....

Don't forget which club has benefited most most from Go Home syndrome! 8)

so buckley is a mummys boy and has come home hmmmm.. did i miss something and he is now playing for adelaide or is buckley still playing for collingwood because he for one didn't leave brisbane to come home because he is from adelaide

and as for obree i never once heard anything about him wanting to come back to melbourne to be close to his family unlike that wanker nick davis who was in the paper every week whinging that he wanted to go home

and as for rocca he never wanted to go to sydney in the first place and he always wanted to play for collingwood (and i would want to piss off from sydney as well)

so please piss off on to your sydney sites or haven't sydney got enough loyal supporters to start one
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:28 pm

sharp9, you have a smaller intellect than I first thought. Let me explain for the dumb ones:

Buckley: made it quite clear whoever he played for must transfer him the next year or he'd sit out of football

But you see sharp(not the sharpest)9, you've missed the whole point. We have pages upon pages of things against ND, primarily not that fact he left but the manner in which he left (the way he treated and continues to treat the club).

Damian Adkins plays for the eagles...can you find any complaints about him? A "sharp" person would understand the difference but you've proven otherwise so I expect some "sharp" rebuttal.

Oh and as for short memories...why stop at the last few years...lets go back further, say 100 years ago. How does your finals record look now compared to ours? And dont' talk about crowds....that is laughable. Your existence relies on Collingwood crowds - even Colless says so!

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
themase 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:50 pm

But you see sharp(not the sharpest)9, you've missed the whole point. We have pages upon pages of things against ND, primarily not that fact he left but the manner in which he left (the way he treated and continues to treat the club).

The way he treated the club? I think you might find that the club may have had a little more to do with that than you think. Do you really think that Collingwood would want a player coming out mid-season saying they WANT to leave? When does that ever happen? I certainly cannot recall many times where a player would come out midseason stating their intentions. Especially if they wanted to get a game. I dare say they club may have had a media ban on him.
There would be much more than meets the eye here. The club may have instructed him to do things.
I also do not see how he is treating the club badly now. He has praised the Collingwood Football Club on many occations.

Damian Adkins plays for the eagles...can you find any complaints about him? A "sharp" person would understand the difference but you've proven otherwise so I expect some "sharp" rebuttal.

Doesn't have anywhere near as much talent as Davis. I can see why some people would be cut by him wanting to leave. And the other thing is, did he WANT to leave? Or was he traded? There seems to be a big difference with the way Collingwood supporters react to players wanting to leave, and with players being forced to leave.

Oh and as for short memories...why stop at the last few years...lets go back further, say 100 years ago. How does your finals record look now compared to ours? And dont' talk about crowds....that is laughable. Your existence relies on Collingwood crowds - even Colless says so!

Finish with a cheap shot. Shouldn't expect much better I suppose. Colless was taking the piss. Do you think Eddie enjoyed that Swans guernsey? It was so obvious he was taking the piss!!
Our existance doesn't even come close to relying on Collingwood. You'd be interested to know, that despite all the media hype, Collingwood (at the moment) does not rate in the top 10 crowds at the SCG, thats right, you're not even in the top 10!

We would get a huge crowd saturday night regardless of who was playing (because of our form.)
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:54 pm

If you wanna see whinges about Buckley coming to the Pies, go to a Lions site (and search through their archives). For whinges about O'Bree or Rocca coming to the Pies, try your own. This is the site you come to if you wanna see whinges about Davis going to Sydney. Seems logical to me. But of course you are not logical, cause you barrack for the Swans.
themase 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:00 pm

Greg J wrote:
But of course you are not logical, cause you barrack for the Swans.

That isn't a very logical response, is it?
geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:04 pm

themase wrote:
[b]We would get a huge crowd saturday night regardless of who was playing (because of our form.)

well all i have to say is that you are all GLORY SEEKERS
themase 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:07 pm

geordie_matt wrote:
themase wrote:
[b]We would get a huge crowd saturday night regardless of who was playing (because of our form.)

well all i have to say is that you are all GLORY SEEKERS

Glory Seekers? Care to explain that statement?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: