Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

London Supporter Club news on London Game at Oval Oct 11th

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:24 pm
Post subject: London Supporter Club news on London Game at Oval Oct 11thReply with quote

I have posted this again, so we get the replies incase some one new wants to get involved. Sorry for the repeat, but I think its important we do this right.

Well seems that Mike has got in b4 we could announce everything that is going on. Simon heard the rumour a couple of weeks ago and I contacted the club for confirmation. They wrote back last week confirming that there would be a game on. Today I have learnt that it will be on Oct 11th, of course at the Oval. (mind you, not from the club, but from the newsletter!!).
The one concern I have, is the lack of enthusiasm we seem to have at the moment from the club to be involved in some kind of function. But I have written an update, that all London members will get soon, when Merissa sends it out.

Mark, you should now have my email re the Roebuck. If Collingwood cant seem fit to squeeze us in somehow for their pre match deal, then we can always book out the Roebuck for a wacking great private function after the game.

Anyway guys, the gist of the email you have coming. I have suggested we get together on either Sat August 23 or Sunday August 31 to plan our attack and to see what plans we want for the future of our group.

Apologies for not getting the minutes done yet of our first meeting but to be honest I have been working a very hectic schedule and have found it hard to keep up with anything else.

Hope to see you all there at our meeting.Let me know your preferred date.
Anne Williams

Last edited by annewilo on Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:34 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tessa

Good to see a contribution of ideas. We will try to see if any interest can be generated from our the great news that the Woods are due to travel north.

Hope that we can get something organised.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: