Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Really dumb question

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:55 pm
Post subject: Really dumb questionReply with quote

Forgive me.

Or perhaps PM me an answer so save me embarrassment Wink

I usually get reserved seats, but this time my bro has got me general admission ticks for level 3. Does this mean i can sit anywhere on level 3? eg coventry end or wherever i choose? its apparently says on the ticket row 3037 P and the others are Q R S T whatever is this irrelevant?

oh where do the nick-nacks hang out before the game and at half time coz i might introduce myself. yes my real identity will finally be revealed!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

before the game we (well most of us) are at the cricketers pub, across the road from punt rd oval.

btw general admission u sit where ever u want. like if level 4 is general admission then u can sit anywhere on level 4.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:05 am

your at the cricketers before a telstra dome game?
Kenno25 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:36 am

Received an email from the AFL membership dept. and there is actually reserved seats on Level 3 for this game between aisles 31-42, rows A-F only. Apparently a decision was made on Weds. night to include a reserved seating section for level 3 because of the huge demand. Everywhere else on Level 3 is walk up.
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:26 am

Cam, what usually happens (from many previous experiences), is that if you purchase general admission ie. the ticket actually says general admission for level 3 then you can pretty much sit wherever on that level. However with most Collingwood matches due to large crowds there always seems to be a portion of level 3 sold as reserved seating which tend to be on the wings of both sides (probably what they were telling kenno in the email).

So in short, there will be security / staff at each gateway on level 3 and if you go to sit in a reserved seat area then they will tell you its reserved as you go through the gateway and they wont let you you sit there. You are free to sit anywhere else, however these seats are obviously first in best dressed.

I'm not really sure what the numbering on your ticket refers to, but i've purchased general admission tickets for that level a few times in the past and as long as it says general admission then you dont have an actual seat number. (maybe the numbers are purely administrative so they can tell how many seats they have sold?)

hope this kinda helps if you can understand it.
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:47 am

Cam, you'll usually find a heap of Nick's regulars at The Locker Room before & after TD games. the locker room is right behind our cheer squad on the bottom level - if you wanna meet people it's best to come along before the game, as it gets pretty packed near game time, & directly after the match it's fully crowded, noisy & a LOT of fun.

by 5.30 or so you're sure to see a few nick's identities milling around the bar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: