Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies Tipped for the Big Wooden Stirrer

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 3:14 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be "fast-running" eh, Spidey?

Fast enough to run after all the other teams carrying the ball swiftly into their forward 50!

If we hit 12th I'll be doing cartwheels down Lygon st.

Finals? Hmmmmm.....well, I wouldn't inflict a nude Broadie down anywhere, let alone Lygon st. Have to think of something bigger...

------------------
Broadie
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 6:35 am

yeah i know a saints fan who reckons they have the flag in the bag already! haha id hate to be ahead of myself!!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 12:38 pm

yeh CQ and the bastards yell at me on their forum just cause i havent automatically put them down for the grand final! Just trying to talk sense thats all. Oh well i hope they do make the grand final anyway coz last time Spider didnt get to play in it

???

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 6:17 pm

Hey Joffa you said that the reason people are tipping the Saints is because of their 'massive recruiting drive',but I don't understand how they do that -I thought that all the clubs are constrained by the draft & the salary cap,so how does a team like St Kilda do this when other teams can't?

CQ-there's no need to bring the Hawks into the subject of going extinct,it nearly bloody happened & the we coulda ended up merging with those Melbourne tossers,so please don't tempt fate.

I was reading the Hawthorn page on Bigfooty & someone said (in response to Mags saying he admired Hawthorn) that in the 50's Hawthorn based themselves on Collingwood-& as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so good onya Collingwood.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 3:16 pm

Melbourne tossers ha? uh uh Melbourne has got a lot more pirde and tradition than fu@king Hawthorn. If they had of merged Melbourne would have actually made Hawthorn into something!

???

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2000 1:25 am

Seems the latest sportsbet odds have us raging favourites for the wooden spoon. Are you going to make up for your Melbourne cup miss Alf and take the plunge??? As usual, our value for the finals is not good punting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: