Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Trade Bait?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

most possible trade bait?
Alan Didak
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Alan Didak
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Jarrad Molloy
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Jarrad Molloy
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Leon Davis
11%
 11%  [ 14 ]
Leon Davis
11%
 11%  [ 14 ]
Rupert Betheras
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Rupert Betheras
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Rhyce Shaw
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Rhyce Shaw
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Heath Scotland
17%
 17%  [ 22 ]
Heath Scotland
17%
 17%  [ 22 ]
Ben Kinnear
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
Ben Kinnear
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 124

M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hard to vote on anyone it all depends who is available to get and if its worth getting that person so sorry i didnt vote
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:22 pm

Hell no please dont get rid of rhycey he is a future captain!

CARN THE PIES!!!!
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:33 pm

listen this will be a big call but i rekon chris tarrent , we could trade him to melb for neitz. or even offer demons money for neitz
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:38 pm

magpie1983 you have obviously gone insane.

do we really need to start talkin trades so soon? a looonnngg way to go this season people!
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:44 pm

I doubt you could give Kinnear away, and I think Molloy will not be traded, if he is, I pity the team that gets him, as a player, he's not ready to go to a new cluib and play on. I think Didak could be traded, but won't, neither will Shaw, or Scotland or Betheras.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:50 pm

foxy i anit insane yet but look at it the way i said we could get alot for him while his good
Geoffy Pie 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:02 pm

chris tarrant is our future, trading him would be the most stupidist thing that could happen and magpie_1983 i know your entitled to your own opinion but that's just ridicolous and incredibly stupid.

I would think that heath scotland will be trade bait, as much as i love him in the black and white he just can't get a game. He would certainly be handy at a club like the dogs, but it woul dhurt to se him go

Rupert betheras is another one who i think could possibily be traded, hasn't donw much this year to date.

Kinnear has to go he's been at the club for quite a while now and i don't feel he has impressed at senior level

i also think it's time to move leon davis on hasn't really been himself this year and might be worth a bit to another club, we could pick up someone valuable for him

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:05 pm

This is a shocker.

We are currently sitting 4th on the ladder - I don't care how we got there but we are fourth and heading into a finals series - are polls like this really necessary??!!

Players form, dud kicking, whatever - Friday is a new game and dammit I hope every single one of those players plays a blinder whether they are playing for Willy or in the seniors and puts and end to crap posts like this, that offer nothing whatsoever at a time that is very exciting for Collingwood supporters. Even if they don't - leave the draft talk to draft time - not at a time when we are a chance (ANYONE IN THE 8 IS A CHANCE) at winning a damn premiership.

SHEESH.

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Joe 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:09 pm

Its still too early to decide.
Lets see what happens in the next whatever weeks.
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:11 pm

Jarrod Molloy trade bait????????? my god!!!!!!!!. People will think i am mad but i do think he has another year in him with the pies. I would hate any other team to get him because (as i told him at club night) its either play with us or retire!!!!!.

THANKYOU 2 everyone who helped make club night and training on friday such and fantastic experience!!!!!!!. I loved it Smile

*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:13 pm

Right now, I probably wouldn't get rid of anyone, apart from players that probably can't get a game (i.e Kinnear, etc) I wouldn't want to see any player leave the Magpies, I still reckon Kinnear could be a very good player for the club, if he got more games, but he doesn't seem be an AFL player right now, he could be a good player for a team like the Bulldogs, or St. Kilda, or another team.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Magpie Since 1986 

Traitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:21 pm

magpie_1983 wrote:
listen this will be a big call but i rekon chris tarrent , we could trade him to melb for neitz. or even offer demons money for neitz

Neitz is 28.
Tarrant is 22.
Tarrant is better than Neitz.
Why would we even consider this ridiculous trade?

As for the others no one is going to want kinnear or molloy or betheras (who is too old anyway).
The rest have talent and we need them.
chalky 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:57 pm

Agree with Lorelei, can't we leave this until end of season, after we win the premiership!! I did not vote

Is it coincidence that this type of thread comes up when we lose. No mention of getting rid of players for the past 6 wks. One loss and BAM!

This type of thread, esp polls, at this time of yr (3wks b4 finals) serve no purpose other than to divide at a time when ALL our players need support and we should be united. If you absolutely have to express yourself this way, just post by saying what YOU would do if YOU were MM stating YOUR reasons and who YOU would trade for.
Don't mean to be harsh maggies2003, simply, wrong time for this thread
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:42 pm

I wouldnt get too worried about Magpie_1983s comment about Taz ppl. He's only saying it to get a reaction from me. Ha! LOSER PAUL!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:05 pm

Geoffy Pie wrote:
i also think it's time to move leon davis on hasn't really been himself this year and might be worth a bit to another club, we could pick up someone valuable for him

You're right Geoffy Pie, he hasn't been himself at all. But do you trade him on the strength of one poor year? That shows awfully bad faith. He was terrific for most of last year and is still young.

The question is this: do you trade Leon, or allow him to round out his game? Plenty of players have gone back to Willi and come back a whole lot better - look at Brodie Holland. Leon has enormous skill and flair and you couldn't say that for most of the others on this distasteful thread.

I'm with Jen and chalky. It stinks that people pull the knives out immediately after a loss.

Good clubs - clubs with heart and soul, not just cash - develop and build teams, they don't buy them (look where that got Carlton). I don't favour scouting a ruckman when we've got Guy Richards and Cam Cloke killing them at Willi and Josh is going from strength to strength in the seniors. We've put years of work into developing these players and they deserve a chance to prove themselves.

And you don't - you just don't - go and trade your emerging superstar. C'mon, magpie_1983, get real. Neitz is a good footballer but he's got three years left if he's lucky. You trade away the most exciting footballer in the country and you don't just compromise the club on-field. You break the hearts of thousands of teenagers running around with the number 20 on their backs and you watch the memberships freefall.

Thankfully, I have no fear that such an idea would be entertained in anyone else's mind but yours.

The Weed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: