Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

prima donna's

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgh3536 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:00 am
Post subject: prima donna'sReply with quote

i'm hurtin

was as sad as the next one about todays performance.

all I want when I go and see the pies play is them having a real dip, today was a real pivotal point in time.

They put us under pressure and we cracked, forget we outscored then after quarter time, they stiched us up. I really do not know if we have played above ourselves againsy lowly opposition in 2003 we have beaten no-one.

Here goes...

Didak is so soft it is embarassing.
Lica is injured, that wasn't him today.
We are still slow, Brisbane showed us how to tackle and harrass.
Shaw, McGough, Cloke, Fraser, Wakelin are less than average with their foot skills, you cannot have 20% of your team who cannot hit a target under pressure.

Fraser and McKee could not outmark my Mum.

Williams, Shaw, Woewodin, Lonie and Didak are so suspect that to play them in one side creates so much pressure for the guys who really have a go, (Burns, Lica, Bucks...you know the usual suspects).

I really am sick and tired of these soft#@&* representing me, Collingwood to me is proud, strong and yes arrogant, at the moment we are flat wicket bullies.
Trippy Pie Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit happens, get over it.
So they had a crap game.
Is it really the end of the world?
So called supporters who dump on the team after a bad loss really give me the SHITS!!!
After the last few years the team has had, what would you prefer? The last two years, or the five years before?
NO ONE in black and white would be hurting more than the 22 who played today. They more than anyone would know how much they let us down today, so next time you take it as a personal insult, please take a deep breath and consider the ones that are out there and made the standard,( not in the outer being an expert who never made it.)
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:40 am

mgh3536 u are a (snip), who are u to say didak is so soft i rekon any player could run stright though u, take a bloody look at urself before u give shit to any of the boys. grrrrrrrrrrr

Personal abuse edited out. Bbmods
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:14 am

belongs in post match thread, and perhaps we need to consult our Roget's as well.....locked!!!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: