Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Tarrant conspiracy must stop!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:25 pm
Post subject: The Tarrant conspiracy must stop!!!Reply with quote

Chris tarrant is the most dangerous full foward in the game..WHY is he allways the victim of piss poor umpiring..what the hell are 3 field umpires on the ground meant to be doing...WHY isnt one field umpire down at the forward line contest as the ball is being delivered..WHY must chris tarrant be scragged and dragged week in week out WHAT the bloody hell is going on..its becomming the biggest joke in the game..its not fair its not right..for godsake will some one do something about it...all we want is a fair bloody go for one of the most exciting players in the competition..GEOFF GIESCHEN your a bloody piss weak moron and should resign immeadiately..How come week after week 50.000 plus supporters witness the crucifixion of chris tarrant and you do bloody nothing.

The umpiring is sub standard its pathetic and the joke has gone on too long..its heartbreaking to see this wonderful athletic kid get murdered week in week out..For godsake lets stop the bullshit now before the this kid says i've had enough and gives the game away.

Down at the cheersquad end every bloody week we witness the execution of chris tarrant and no one else apparantly in the football world gives a shit !!!

PISS BLOODY POOR IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!!!!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Joe 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think it is a conspiracy Joffa.
I watch alot of games other than the pies,it happens to other forwards.
I think that he is not being picked on but rather it is something that is going on in all games.
Full forwards hardly get frees any more.Today I think lynchy got one and Tazza got one.So it was even.
I see what is happening but I dont know why it is happening.
It is poor mate but these things only really bother us when we lose.
If we win it does not bother us as much.
I agree though,it should be looked at right across the board.
He wont be giving it away mate he earns an average of $20000 a game,thats approx $5000 a quarter which equates to approx $200 a minute.Thats not taking into account pre season cup and training.Those figures are based on game time only.Good luck to him.
Today he copped the ball in the nose in the first quarter and was unable to control the ball from waste down.His co ordination was stuffed.He went off in the first quarter.
REGARDS
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:11 am

Joe wrote:

Name the other forwards that are copping the same crap on a weekly basis as chris tarrant does?

Joffa Corfe

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:13 am

Joe wrote:
Full forwards hardly get frees any more.Today I think lynchy got one and Tazza got one.So it was even.

So if tarrant gets scragged and dragged all day and gets the same amount of free kicks as the opposing full forward it kinda justifies this public crucifixiaon on a weekly basis does it ?

Joffa Corfe

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:16 am

[
It is poor mate but these things only really bother us when we lose.
[/quote]

Actually its been a major concern winning or losing

Joffa Corfe

TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:18 am

Joffa...i was thinkin the exact same thing today infact i yelled out HOW CAN 50,000 OTHER PEOPLE SEE IT BUT THE PERSON WHOS DIRECTLY INFRONT OF IT!!!
I think its not only Geoff Geishen who has screwed it up for honest forwards such as Tarrant but players such as Matthew Lloyd who act to get free kicks, the umpires have to pull their fingers out and have a serious look at themselves....the tactics used by Bradshaw today werent fair at all but the umpires turn a blind eye to it
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:19 am

Today he copped the ball in the nose in the first quarter and was unable to control the ball from waste down.His co ordination was stuffed.He went off in the first quarter.
[/quote]

Absolutely got nothing to do with opposing weak gutless bastards holding him by the waist and jumper

Joffa Corfe

maggie20ct Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:23 am

joffa i agree with everything u saying..especially today there were so many times when he had no chance of reaching the ball because his man was holding him....come on umps grow a brain
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:24 am

I see what is happening but I dont know why it is happening.

[/quote]

Im glad you can see what s happening joe and the reason it continues to happen is because of the standard piss weak umpiring we have to endure each week

Joffa Corfe

I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:24 am

Yeah we do. LOL oh well.. I posted Mine first so there :p hehehehe
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:28 am

ahh quick replys. maybe a quote was in order
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:30 am

joffa there is to much holding in general.I thought in the rules in football was you cannot hold your opponent while they are going for the ball is this correct Mr. Geischin.They always seem to pay the holding frees in ruck contests or to defenders.Why can't the umpires pay free kicks when they see holding if they paid it all the time maybe it may stop holding all together and players might have to use thier positioning skills to get the ball.Taz was unlucky in some contests but acted for a few which makes it harder for the umpires to give frees.
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:31 am

the best thing that chris tarrant had better do is go to the registry of births deaths and marraiges this week and change his name to chris lynch or chris lloyd cause then he might start getting some deserved frees
hes been getting scragged for years so this aint nothing new
Joe 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:32 am

joffa_the_man_in_gold wrote:
Joe wrote:

Name the other forwards that are copping the same crap on a weekly basis as chris tarrant does?

I have seen it happen to Lynch,Lyoyd,Rich and even Wanganeen.
That is just giving it little thought.
maggie20ct Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:32 am

so joffa did u have a bad day 2day at the footy? any positives you could get out of it?...all i know is im looking forward to next weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: