Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bomber rivalry

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the prez 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 3:35 pm
Post subject: Bomber rivalryReply with quote

Someone asked me a question at work the other day.They said "How come evertime Collingwood play Essenscum,Collingwood always play above themselves to win and Essenscum(love that word)always play shit and try to lose?" I told him it goes back to GF day in 90 when the 1/4 time brawl was on and Rowdy got dropped.Since then every time we play those scum,for us its personal and they just don't realise that.You can see the difference in intensity between the 2 teams.What does everyone else think?

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 5:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

nah i see the Essendon Collingwood ones as more traditional and a celebration of our great game and 2 of the biggest clubs in it.
For me its the Carlton game that brings out the hatred do i even need to explain why?

???

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 7:39 pm

There's no doubt that over the last few years the Collingwood-Essendon matches have been a lot more inspiring than the Collingwood-Carlton ones.

I think the Collingwood-Carlton rivalry is completely irrelevant these days. It's very much a one-way thing. Carlton supporters don't care about us any more.

I really think we need to get over it and realise that Carlton is just another club. Why hate them in particular. There's 14 other clubs equally worthy of our hatred. Those Grand Finals that we lost to them were a LONG LONG time ago. Ancient history.

In fact, the whole idea of "traditional rivalry" is a crock of shit. It's just one of the many bullshit ways that Channel 7 tries to hype up it's lame TV coverage of football.

Traditional Rivals!!!

Fremantle versus St.Kilda!!! The clash of the traditional rivals!!!

What a load of bollocks.

Essendon is JUST ANOTHER CLUB
Carlton is JUST ANOTHER CLUB

There are only two traditional rivals in football:

COLLINGWOOD and NON-COLLINGWOOD

------------------
**floreat pica**

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2000 4:48 am

Well i reckon essendon supporters are all INBRED.
just have a look at the heads on them there all ugly bastards.
And i reckon carlton supporters originally escaped from
a lab somewhere a long time ago.I mean who in there right mind would follow such a dirty low down pack of bastards and be proud of it at the same time.

Essendon supporters are the worst in the comp
they are full of shit.
Not so long ago this mob would spit and boo there team of
the field at half time.
Oh yeah they are a class act this mob and you wanna know the
funniest thing these eggheads have not the intelligence to realise that one day they to will struggle to win a game,
Every thing in footy comes in cycles well try and tell an essendon dickhead that.

But then again when that day does come we will have no probs cause this dirty stinken low life mob will jump of that bandwagon
quicker than you can say good ole collingwood for ever.
But we will allways have the joy of remembering 6th october 1990.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2000 9:37 am

hmm well i think wot u r sayin is Essendon have moved up a level(to cargo pants and black sunnies hehe) we are still the same old Collingwood deros who fight, spit, drink and piss all over the place???

???

nikki 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2000 9:47 am

Beating essendon is always a great thrill and all but beating those carlscum is just the greatest feeling, shutting those supporters and giving them a real hiding is heaven i agree with you spidergirl beating those blue faggots is pure bliss!!!!!

------------------
Rogan Josh, Your a LEGEND...

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2000 10:41 am

thats right winning over Ess is like a victory like we have beaten the best but winning over carlton is a license to take the absolute crap outta their bloody unbearable fans. i hope the ansett cup comes down to us and them!!!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: