Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Friday Night Footy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucks_for_brownlow 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:39 pm
Post subject: Friday Night FootyReply with quote

OK, you Melbourne folk probably don't care since you get your footy at 8.30 like you should every week of the season. But for us eastern seaboard followers we are expected to sit up until 11.30 or 12 to watch the telecast.

The ones that are privelidged to have Foxtel and Fox Footy (I mean no of course not authorites i don't have Fox Footy...) get to watch the game at 9.30, which is ludicrous it should be on at 8.30 no competition to worry about should be LIVE even.

But last night i was flicking around, waiting, when on Main Event (46) at 8.30, as if i was in Melbourne watching Channel 9, the footy came on! Can somebody please explain why Main Event show footy games. Do they show NRL alternatively in Melbourne? Anyway its a superb idea i just hope it wasnt a one off. Any ideas thanks.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

and it was free?...well, as free as pay tv is...i mean, you didn't have to pay extra?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: