Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

For those who are interested....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 2:08 pm
Post subject: For those who are interested....Reply with quote

Got my Dees membership renewal today and i know some of youz wanted to compare Pies with other clubs. Well after receiving the Pies then Saints ones first as Dees took their time their whole membership campaign certainly was worth waiting for, came across the best i have got so far not to mention THE CHEAPEST! They sent a mad membership magazine in exactly the same style as a footy record plus it was personalised with my name right through it and it had this little story in it using all the players and my last name and a message from Joe Gutnick saying how their number 1 priority was to sign me up lol it was sooooo funny! Very kewl! Then it had a diary of grand final week like the one i wrote for english and it took us over the whole year (believe me this was much more appreciated than our bloody one harping on something that happened a decade ago)

Gotta be a bit suspicious though with this guaranteed finals ticket stuff if u get an upgraded one a bit like with our social club one. Ah well their prices are way cheaper than ours anyway plus they give u the choice with a home only membership of either their home game at the Gabba or the away way down at Geelong so that was good i thought.

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 27 November 2000).]

Seth 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 5:25 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

What were the prices in comparison to a seasons ticket and a Captain's membership.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 4:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth--->

***DEES***

Adult General $120
Captain's Club $245 add $35 if u wish for redlegs
reserved seats
Redlegs $295
Legends $350
*these get u into 10 Dee home games in Vic plus one at the Gabba or the away game down at Geelong

Adult 17 $200

Concession 17 General $98
17 Captain's Club $205
17 Redlegs $195
17 Legends $290

Concession 11 General $70
Captains Club $180
Redlegs $170

then for squadron there are different packages but the general one is just 35 bucks! and family there are different packages but the general one for 2 adults and 2 children is $240

not freaking bad i say plus keep in mind that with Dees u get ALL Demon magazines sent to u as well as a Yearbook worth like 10 bucks plus over 18's (hehe which i am supposedly 19 with Melbourne lol) get an automatic card to get into their 3 social venues! And all members get access to MCG home game post match functions with players in the Medalist bar!

Bloody best club i have been part of i tell u for 60 bucks this year i got all this PLUS obtained a grand final ticket easily! Sorry Collingwood this is probably wrecking u but keeping in mind all this i would have given anything for the Pies to be there in September instead this year but still Dees were very good to us members!

If u want Mags will compare Essendons prices which we got at Windy Hill today. They seem to also be like Collingwood.

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: