Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Enjoy Watto Essendon! HA

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 5:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

his chances of getting a game in their team are very bloody slim
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 1:27 pm

ah well youz r pretty dumb to knock Essendon after what theyve just shown us. Sheedy aint stoopid he must have some plans for Watto thats if they even draft him! Knock their supporters all u want but not the actual club.

and hey at least we got ridda him anyway! Guess we will C him at Windy Hill but when we go Mags!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 2:09 pm

No Mags i wonder if your 'Imitation Ricky' plan is gonna cop u any chicks when YOU go to Windy Hill!

Don't think i'm gonna have anything to do with you if your filthy little plan to piss on Windy Hill goes ahead didnt u listen to me? Obviously u want your litte pin dick cut off!
And as for burning Essendon flags down there u gotta be bloody joking, at least burn a shit teams flag like Sydney or something!

Still gonna make an embarrasment down there? Well then have fun trying to find your way down on the train by yourself then!

CQ might be coming too i wonder what she'll think of your silly plans for Windy Hill meanwhile CQ and i got better plans for Essendon dont we!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 2:35 pm

yes spidey, we have plans alright!!!
mags bugger ricky, spides can have him!! its dean soloman that my plan revolves around!!!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 2:35 pm

Mags i think that Essendon plan would only work for Ricky! haha but seriously do u really believe that crap the Bombers ppl spread bout him!

Wot r u on about CQ i dont got a plan for Ricky it's Mags. He read some shit from the Essendon ppl about him right and now Mags thinks hes gonna do the same!

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 21 November 2000).]

ash 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 3:17 pm

The way the write the article he actually does not sound like a bad player. The realy interesting part is that he is 26, and he has been at our club for ten years.
Sheedy has always liked him ever since he cleaned up Salmon in the center square of the G on a Friday night about 4-5 years ago. What made the bump so good was that there was a fight before the bounce and Salmon did not even see him coming. One of the greatest I've ever seen.
If he gets a game he should do okay because anybody with a pulse looks good in that team.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 5:03 pm

ha! he was one of many who liked to rough up salmon!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 1:22 pm

Come on, Sheedy isn't God. HE can't tall crap players into good players. Watson was once very good, but is now an unco who trips over his own feet. Good luck to him but Watto better not now go and contradict my statement that Sheedy aint God.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 4:53 pm

haha! spidey has one called 'plan everyday' trying to pick as many guys as possible everyday. and guess whos at the top of the list! that feral guy who lives across from vic park!! (and no spidey i dont have him never had and never will!)
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 5:14 pm

nah CQ i don't need plans to pull, feel sorry for you who obviously does but!

Guy who lives at Vic Park ha well yeh hes one guy i do have a plan for - A murder plan oh and that cock head who stalked me and Piegirl at Maccas add him to the murder list too!

???

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 5:23 pm

okay then... . ....!?
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 11:05 am

spidey, denial gets u nowhere!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 11:38 am

Ah **** wot the hell r youz on about now! Grow up boys and girls! Plans this, plans that sound like fricken little detectives.

Well u can have your little gay plans guys! Mags - your big ambitioon to piss on Windy Hill, pick up all the Essendon chicks etc etc meanwhile i will stroll from training ground to training ground over summer and work out whos gonna take out the flag in September just like i do every pre-season. oh and yeah maybe have a kick inbetween all this and kick your ass again in footy Mags lol! Or unless u want me (a chick) to teach u how to really kick a footy over summer Mags? I'm sure Miss Magpie would also be pleased to give u a few lessons seeing she plays footy a lot better than u too ha! And CQ if you're lucky i will let u come to the skatepark with me and may even teach u to skate !!! so there screw youz

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 4:32 pm

yeah spidey! u "STROLL" from footy ground to footy ground!!! i will go tearing past in the car!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 7:17 pm

yeh yeh u gotta get the fricken licence first remember meanwhile i might get off my ass to get my L's hahaha about 2 years too late oh well!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: