Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Are we all that stupid collingwood!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:08 am
Post subject: Are we all that stupid collingwood!!!Reply with quote

Well forgive me for one minute ok,

Two weeks ago we get membership renewals in the mail and bloody expensive they are as well,and low and behold today i goes to the letter box and there is a copy of the black and white magazine titled 'On the right track', Give me a break collingwood
do we all look that stupid.Your membership sales approach could be a little less transparent.
And guess what there is a front page picture of the collingwood team clapping well it doesnt suck me in collingwood.

HE WHO FLIES BY THE SEAT OF HIS PANTS WILL SURELY END UP ON HIS ARSE.-Joffa

magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

joffa after that outburst are you going to the members xmas party on Thursday 14dec at Mchale Stadium.

I dont think the membership is that expensive. It hurts a little bit to hand it over, but then your getting into all Melbourne games for nothing.Adult16 is the go.The Membership is nothing compared to what the beer costs me over the season.
nikki 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 10:54 am

Well i was pretty excited about getin the mag in the mail, and i reckon the pic on the front was a really good thing it made me feel really good to be a collingwood supporter cause i know the team is on the right track and i know if we keep persisting our time will come, I am now officially a member for season 2001, I rang up today and i signed up, so i am all in the footy spirit and cant wait for season 2001 bring it on!!!!!!

------------------
Rogan Josh, Your a LEGEND...

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 4:27 pm

I will allways be a member they will bury me with my membership ticket BUT that doesnt bloody mean i have to swallow all the shit this club throws at us,The only time you hear from this club is when they want something and i find that offensive,I no longer live in the collingwood bullshit fairyland.

Perhaps its time to give it away im just getting sick of all the crap and lies for the sole purpose of making money.

We the the mug supporter who go every week have become nothing
in this game which has been hijacked by overpaid players,The rich have now made it a game for the rich and a lot of us poor suckers are still blind to that fact.

In closing ,i am proud to be collingwood and i allways will be collingwood.
But please i like to think i have enough inteligence to see the big picture and folks that big picture aint pretty.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 4:31 pm

Yeah i was heaps excited to get the Magazine in the mail today so Mags and i took it down and read it at Dee training lol! ah well!

Well done to the club for organising a christmas get together for us this should be kewl but lets hope the family day isnt also gonna be at Vic Park???

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: