Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Goal For This Summer!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Mags u idiot!

Well i aint tellin my goals for summer only in footy sluts! hehe!

haha doin a Shane Wakelin yeah him and his brother Driz always feel they have to water the grass lol just like everytime at Moorabbin when we went...hahah what a 'pisser' u could say!

Well Mags we r goin to Essendon training but fu@k me dead if u decide to do a Wakelin u sure as hell aint doin it near me or piegirl or i will cut it off u hear me! *snip* *snip* u hear them scissors ready pinny boy Mags!

And we r goin to Richmond coz we got contacts down there right Piegirl!

Carlton yes we r goin there too coz i owe Bret Backwell a little favor rememeber Piegirl haha

and um yeah we r basically going to every team! and the skate park all summer as from today!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:22 pm

Stop baggin Essondon Mags, Ricky is an Essendon boy!

well i got photos of heaps of the grounds and stuff coz i did that for my art project. Stupid teacher is too dumb to understand footy coz he is one of them faggotty types who only knows art!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:34 pm

i know dumb teacher!!! at parent teacher interviews he told my mum "oh i think she is just doing her art on footy coz its there" my mum was like "u fu@king idiot teacher Footy is the only thing she gives a shit about!" Dumb teacher and i made this wicked Collingwood Lino cut and drew pics of my 4 most fave players and everyone loved em but the dumb techer couldnt admit how cool they were!

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 15 November 2000).]

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:41 pm

yeah same here spidey!! my stupid lesbian teacher didnt like my footy drawings etc (this was in yr 11) the stupid bitch only liked those crappy abstract things that i had to do!
haha spidey ur mum went to the parent teacher interviews! ha! my mum hasnt been for bloody ages she says im not going down to see those dickhead teachers!!

anyway i currently dont really have any goals for this summer cept im getting my P plates in about a week and a half! (well i better get em!)
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:48 pm

Cq u should know me and my mum better than that--->we only go to parent teacher interviews to laugh at what a tosser the art teacher is and what a shit haircut the HD teacher has (like a cock my mum says) i had to stop her cracking up when we sat down with her lol!

Well Mags i wrote a diary from Grand Final week in english and got B plus hey fu@k where is the plus on this shit keyboard ah there +!!! B+ B+ B+ shove that up your ass not to squarish not too dumb either!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:51 pm

haha! u go laugh at the teachers! f*ck there is one at my school and u would NOT stop laughing for a week! i swear IT is just soooo pathetic its funny but its not!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 5:00 pm

lol why CQ?

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 5:03 pm

what the hell r u on Mags???
same shit as me or wot? lol

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 5:08 pm

because it wears the most ridiculous clothes ever, like one day it had fairy wings on (it teaches in the primary school bit) dont u think thats just BIT pathetic!

so spidey WHAT r u on?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 5:16 pm

it ha? hehe well we full on saw this tranny on the train today haha thats another weirdo off the Epping line we saw today!
IT had thick black hair everywhere, yet make up on and a chicks face (apart from the slight beard) and was sitting legs wide open on the train hahaha u shoulda seen me and piegirl eyeballing each other to look at it! Absolute Freaksville i swear i am gonna ring up Sam Newman tomorrow and tell him to do street talk with all the weirdos down near Vic Park every week!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 5:33 pm

haha! u might just find him talking to u!
ur teacher 'craked' it mags?!?! OHH cracked it HAHA!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: