Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SAV A ROO-BOY grrrrrrrrr

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 8:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

it goes to show how desperate the kangaroos are!!!

now they can bloody well worry about mr inconsistency!!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 9:32 am

well sorry but if u love your favorite player that much u would go barrack for Roos like i am doing!!!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 10:53 am

shows how much u know gyro - Magpiera a groupie hahahahahahahah! thats got to be your best one yet fool!

yeah i know its the biggest hole there Mags but oh well we will probably learn to love it just like Vic Park!

???

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 10:53 am

i guess everyone should just ignore that remark it's not worth it she/hes only stirring
but i'm with you guys i'll be coming down to arden street with you spidergirl following bagga and sav!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:01 am

good miss magpie thats all youll be following down there *lol*

???

deanricho 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:54 am

At least he want go to Carlton and be successfull (thank f@#k)

nikki 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 1:27 pm

Well, I for one and sooooo Happy for Sav, Good on him, He can prove to everyone what a true champion he is although he dosnt have to prove it to people like me, emma, miss magpie among others... Although i do feel your pain Andrea, totally get everything you are saying cause that is exactly how i am feeling but at least he is getting another chance and he is going to be in the country Look at it this way At least he didnt go to CARLSCUM!!!!!!

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 3:48 pm

hey gyro, was that coke a DIET?
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 7:51 pm

get a life ppl if sav was a champion what the hell is he doin at arden street!!!

oh god!!!!

Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 4:35 am

SPIDEY: Rocca was THE reason to live through many dark patches (although his fluctuating form also helped cause some of these same patches).

But, I WILL NOT ever barrack for the Kangaroccas or any other club.

However, I WILL watch more of their matches and cheer for the great Saveloy. I'll be happy to see him kick 10 against us, as long as we win after the siren with and Anthony bomb from 60. :sigh:

And Joffa - I'll say it again: I'd rather have Sav than Molloy (welcome anyway, Jarrod - play well enough for me to eat my words and I'll happily provided the utensils).

------------------
Broadie
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 5:55 am

I have been saying that North would be interested in the Saveloy. In theory he fits onto their game plan. He could do well out of Pagan's paddock.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 8:35 pm

nah im not bagging sav im a realist sav is just not a league footballer anymore just goes to show how desperate the kangaroos must be!!!

Amd you will never ever see me at another oppositions ground
cheering for a player that no longer plays for us for gods sake sav had his fair chances at collingwood and stuffed it up wake up to the real world everyone,collingwood is rebuilding malthouse is no idiot infact he did coach west coast to 2 premierships did he not.i say well done collingwood,the football club you all pretend to love is far far far greater than any individual how dare you say you will go to another ground another club to watch a player train that is no longer at the greatest football club in the world.
I have seen collingwood win a premiership i know that premiership teams have 18 players who put in week in week out
not when they bloody well feel like it!!!!!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2000 11:19 am

a thing called INJURIES is what happened to SAV and it is not exactly the easiest thing in the world to run around,take marks,kick goals with something bloody wrong with your leg and when he was playing with an injury people expected way to much from him.

I LOVE SAV & ALWAYS WILL!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!

the prez 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2000 4:12 pm

I can't agree with u more Joffa.Some supporters need to realise that the club comes before any player.Fancy going to an oppositions ground to watch training.Sav had more than his fair share of chances(compared to some players)but couldn't overcome his deficiencies.Sav was a bloke who could lift the side with a long goal from 60 and then deflate it by missing a sitter from 20.Unfortunately his biggest problem was this happened too often and it cost us too often.Remember the game against the Bombers late in 98 when we were allover the pricks in the last quarter.What did we kick?1 goal,9 behinds.How many marks did Sav take in that last quarter?I think about 4 or 5.How many goals did he kick?None.All easy shots.That cost us the game.That happened too often over the last 4 years and u can't blame injuries for that.The fact is Sav became a burden on the club and we couldn't carry him anymore and expect to succeed.He was literally the rock holding us down and I know that sounds harsh but them's the facts.Another fact is Sav could rip apart mediocre opponents yet struggle against the top fullback i.e. Silvagni,Dunkley,Shanahan,Mcintosh.That is why he won't be kicking 10 goals against us.He'll have one of the best fullbacks in the league on him...Presti.I'll be surprised if he doesn't get benched during that game.Having said all that I honestly wish Sav all the best at Norf and hope he steals Carey's thunder.

GO WOODS

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2000 12:24 pm

fancy going to an oppositions training huh? well why the hell not i go to any clubs trainings but deep down i still know that Victoria Park is home so thats wot matterz!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: