Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

afl.com rip off

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clown 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:33 pm
Post subject: afl.com rip offReply with quote

Does anyone else here have trouble getting live audio on afl.com? I find that 2 out of three times I can't get a live game, due to slow loading crap live streaming audio, my username not being recognised (for no reason), or pages simply not loading.

I have a fast internet connection and a great computer and have no trouble with multimedia stuff anywhere else.

The AFL, by selling the rights to live audio internet broadcasts to Telstra, has ensured that all expat footy nuts like myself have to pay $50 per season just to get what should rightly be free... access to a radio broadcast of out team playing.

I have paid my money, and I still can't hear the ***** game.

(SNIP)

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

(This post has been edited due to offensive language- Moderators)

stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:28 am
Post subject: SOLUTION to troubles with AFL website audio/video streamingReply with quote

I have had trouble with the AFL website when accessing paid areas such as the streams.

If I click on the link it will either no load or will not stream at broadband speed and I get no video.

The way I have overcome this is to 1) click on the link as usual, 2) then oce the page is open I press VIEW then SOURCE up the top of the page and search for the directory of the file. 3) I then CUT n PASTE the address into my browser the streaming audio/video works perfectly...

Try that Smile

stoliboy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: