Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey Eddie, how about giving Nicks a plug??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:54 pm
Post subject: Hey Eddie, how about giving Nicks a plug??Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed that Ed has mentioned that Carlscum BB (Blue Loo) at least for 2 consecutive weeks on the footy show? He also mentioned the Demonology site last week when talking about David Neitz... I think it's time he gave Nicks a plug or two.

BTW Ed if you do have the time to read BB's how about you re-activate "The President" nickname of yours & use it every now and again, I'm sure we all would like to hear from you.

magpiefanatic 

Aged Pensioner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:34 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

And maybe while he is at it, Mr Ed should apologise to all the Collingwood Supporters/Members living in Sydney and belong to the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club whom sponsor Paul Licuria. His comments that appeared on the AFL site on Friday, that Sydney is the Bullshit Capital were offensive. Not everyone in Sydney follows Rugby League or is interested in the Swans. There are well over 350 Collingwood Members in Sydney and many more supporters; and he is supposedly trying to promote the game and Collingwood up here as well, yet comes out with crap like that. That we may have to, or choose to live here is our predicament, but we still love our Collingwood.

He is taking his shitfight with Colless a bit too far....unofficial motto of the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club...is.."Never the Swans, so long as our assholes point to the ground"
Magpie-Pep 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:00 am

I don't think he was talking about Sydney "the city". I think he was talking about the Football and that sydney ("NSW") won the state of origin and that the "bullshit Capital" slogan is that YOU think Sydney is a better sporting place.

MELBOURNE IS THE SPORTING MECCA AND CAPITAL OF THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE.

magpiefanatic 

Aged Pensioner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:15 pm

Magpie-Pep wrote:
I don't think he was talking about Sydney "the city"......and that the "bullshit Capital" slogan is that YOU think Sydney is a better sporting place.

I think nothing of the sort, and have never gotten into this Melbourne V Sydney crap. I live here because I have to and love going to Melbourne every chance I can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: