Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

**Robert walls about MOLLY***

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tess (if I may call you that)

Its good to chat again

he is definately out of contract and my mail is that he will be signing a reduced contract, length wise and financially

he might be a year to year propersition

molloy is a great person and to be saying in other web sights that he is resting on his contract is absolute rubbish and a slur on his character
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:31 am

I don't want to start anything because I'm a molly fan but dont' be surprised if the contract doesn't get signed. Molly is still young but he may just retire at this years end.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:37 am

I got the impression Jarrod was just disappointed with his game and it's typical for the media to read more into it.

Geez, I hope you're wrong Blanch! I know I'm biased but I'd love to see Jarrod play on and if his body's right he can still contribute to the team - then again maybe that's the question - is he physically capable of continuing? I still hope the answer is YES!

GO PIES!
Marg
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:54 am

bloody hell youve all made the biggest deal about nothing.

its gone from he went home early, to hes going to retire!

how ridiculous!!
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:38 pm

I'll gladly eat those words at the end of the year. I hope he doesn't because I'm a big fan of his, I was just saying don't be surprised.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:24 pm

I sooo hope he signs that contract lol! I remember him telling me at the end of last year that he still has a few years in him yet!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:50 pm

I don't think anyone's saying he's definitely going to retire at the end of the season (and I was just joking around as I think he'll keep playing and the whole going home after the Melb match has been blown all out of proportion!) but there's always going to be discussion anytime a player's contract is up for renewal - and Molly's no exception. At this stage I'm sure he's just thinking about playing a great second half of the season and contributing to the team like all the guys are.

Hey, Lisey and molloymagic - we might have to start a petition to encourage him to keep playing for another 5 or 10 years!!! LOL!

GO PIES & GO JARROD!
Marg
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:39 pm

hahaha sounds good Marg! Go jarrod!! #7 forever!!!!! Very Happy hehe

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
i_coulda_been_a_champ 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:04 pm

molly is 1 of those players u love and are frustrated by at the same time. u love him cos he adds grunt and aggression to a team and is scared of no one . frustrated because 2 be a good footballer u need to get the pill every now and then . 2 years ago b4 his horror run with injuries he was great . took good marks from hff up 2 wing and was a good avenue into the forward line rather than a goal kicker . doesnt seem 2 b doing that as much this year. wat i think needs 2 happen is for him to lose weight . this would give him a greater ability 2 provide more contests , be much harder 2 mark up on as his speed would improve as well as his agility (ability 2 move sideways at speed ) .he doesnt need the extra weight 2 scare people cos its not his weight that does that but his wonderfully competive and aggresive nature . molloy at 95 kg and motoring would scare the crap outta people . doesnt need 2 be 100 + plus kilos . would probably lose no strenght in the loss of those 5 kilo and gain so much in other areas . i also think anthony rocca could have the same benefit from losing 2-3 kilos as well . i spose i love forwards who are big and strong but are agile as well . can beat a man not just on lead or 1 on 1 mark but move back and forward and sideway 2 do it . that is wat is making tarrant so good this year cos he now is the complete package in terms of a marking forward in that he can beat an opponenet in so many ways ( now for his groundwork and right foot and he would b AWESOME) .nway please collingwood buy a 6 month jenny craig course for molly and ant .
fire away everyone cos im ready . lol
lethalburns Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:03 am

well he looked mighty pissed off during the hawthorn game... thought he was going to get reported at one stage... the contrast between his tempo and the rest of the team was very noticeable...

Jarrod has def been on the angry pills recently... For what reason I do not know...
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:46 am

does malloy look a bit heavier this year than the previous seasons or is it just me.JHe seemed more agile and fitter a couple of years back.
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:36 pm

I will so be in on that petiton(or whatever it was*S*) Marg!. I'm already going to the last game of this season, i guess i'm just paranoid but i just hope i read somewhere that Jarrod has signed another contract to play on cos i'll be very sad to see him retire. It took me this long to finally put a number on my collingwood jumper. I know its going to happen one day but ahhhhh COME ON JARROD,SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Smile

When someone has some news rearding Jarrods signing a new playing contract. Please post it here!!!!!!!!.

There is nothing i like better to see Jarrod running full on,barging his way thru a pack.

*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: