Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Top 5 disappointing Players

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Budgie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe more people aren't naming Molloy has one of their five most disappointing players, or does everybody believe that he is not disappointing he is just not up to it anymore.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:20 pm

Athas how can you say Rocca is having a "shocker year" but also say that he was good when we were winning? He has been down since the west coast game certainly, however before then he was doing alright, i.e. 7 or 8 out of 12 games where he played well.
NR147 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:29 pm

My most dissapointing top 5 players or decisions this year not counting injured players

5- Heath Scotland. Why MM doesn't play him more is behond me, he is a great kick on both sides of his body and when he plays a full game gets around 20-30 possies a game.

4- Rocca. Not fit enough to play half forward leave him in the square like neitz and lynch.

3- Mark mcgough. His dispossal is terrible which I thought he would have made a big improvement on this year (guess not)

2- Chris Tarrants GOAL KICKING. He has kicked 29g-24b this year but has hit the post 6-7 times this year so maybe a bit harsh.

1- Mckee's fav rule. The new ruck rule which doesn't allow him to use his strength and since he has no leap is in real trouble which is a shame because he is one of the best around the ground ruckmen.

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:57 pm

Guys how can we say that some blokes like scoto, freeborne, McGough and Rup are leting us down!!!!! They have bearley had any game time so u cant blame them for letting the Senior side down!!!!

Saying Presty is having a shocking season - I think he is playing pretty ok until he got injured. dont forget he had a calloped Lung! The Lung is one of the most important organs in our body. ( I can go on and on and on about the lungs if u guys want me to but I dont really want to go on about it coz it will bore u to tears)

The ones I think are letting us down alot has gotta be
Molly
Rocca
Didak
Obree
Davis - eventhough he is slightly improving but not by much

But as someone has already pointed out that this is a team sport and there is no I in team the only word in team is WE.

2cold 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:25 pm
Post subject: We suckReply with quote

Sad
AGE Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:49 am

AnthonyC wrote:
Athas how can you say Rocca is having a "shocker year" but also say that he was good when we were winning? He has been down since the west coast game certainly, however before then he was doing alright, i.e. 7 or 8 out of 12 games where he played well.

Like I said, this topic is about overall.
I didn't say he didn't play any good games. I 'm rating him overall. I just don't think he's had the same impact as last year.
Daniel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:21 am

1. Williams (soft, clumsy.... no footy smarts)

2. Malthouse (just when our backline is becoming settled again, he does the ridiculous and plays Cloke forward.... McGough / Scotland / Betheras and Freeza could get us to a GF, but can't get a game in a side who is battling to stay in the Cool

3. Molloy (unfit and playing on reputation)

4. Rocca (0 goals from last 4 weeks)

5. Lonie / Didak (lonie - no desperation / hardness, didak - playing like he thinks he's better than he is.... which atm is not half as good as judd who was taken no 3 as well and is 1 year younger)
Cotta 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:23 pm

1. Didak - Does anyone know him personally, because at the moment he is playing a very arrogant, lazy brand of football and I was wondering if he was like that off the field.

2. Rocca - Been outlined many times above

3. Presti - Hopeless on Sunday, I don't think he's anywhere near fit, as when he is fit I would pick first in any collingwood team.

4. Molloy - His attitude is shithouse.

5. Licuria - Has been great in most games this season, although on sunday got very frustrated and started making the team pay by giving away stupid free kicks, while watching his opponent Vandenburg tear us apart.
Buckley_King Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:42 pm

5. Molloy: Not up to it anymore.
4. Rocca: Having a shite year.
3. Woewodin: Has been average, thought he would win the Copeland when we got him last year. Overrated.
2. Didak: Really needs to take the next step.
1. McKee: Has he EVER won a tap out?
Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:05 pm

Woey is overrated because some supporters expected him to come in and settle in and win the brownlow again. He has had a couple of not so good games, but has been getting around 20 poss's most weeks. Plus, we do have the likes of Buckley, Licca and Burns in the mid field that probably shadows Woe a bit. Also, players tend to look worse when the team is not going well, so I keep that in mind.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:24 pm

What I cannot accept is the fact that people have a go at kids, KIDS for goodness sake. Will you please get real. Point of fact, Didak does not need to take the next step, he is still taking his first step. This is his 2nd year of football (he played what 4 or 5 games in 2001, big deal). You cannot really expect a player to set the world alight from his 1st game (of course there are always exceptions, Daics, Bux to name two).
2cold 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:45 pm

Cool
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:55 pm

here we go again Rolling Eyes!!!!Im not even gonna bother comenting on this becoz u all kno what i think about bagging the players and as AnthonyC sed, especially the younger ones!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

Last edited by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* on Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:50 pm

LOL rach
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Nova Kaine Leo

Winners never quit, and quitters NEVER win.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:54 pm

1) Ben Johnson, I hope to see him learn that he is playing for Collingwood and not the other team.

2) Anthony Rocca, where has he gone? His form seems to be going away each week.

3) Jarrod Molloy,needs to lift, maybe it's time he gets to be sent back to Williamstown. He doesn't seem to be playing awake these days.

4) Leon Davis (without diving into his personal history) he has gone missing, now I know he can be a star at Collingwood, he just needs to learn that showing off should be left to Brisbane players.

5) Didak, Oh where, oh where has little Didak gone? Seems that he has gone misisng over the recent weeks, here's one of my favourite Collingwood players, I hope he gets back into some form.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: