Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Umpire Mclaren you're a dickhead !!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:41 pm
Post subject: Umpire Mclaren you're a dickhead !!Reply with quote

Ryan Lonie gets his head bloody knocked off umpire mclaren is in full view and no report no free kick ?

Can some one please tell me why!! and what the heck are goal umpires for do they no longer have the power to report incidents the dickhead goal umpire had the same view as cheersquad.

Your a disgrace mclaren today with your inept ability to umpire you bought our game into disrepute
If this incident isnt picked up on video the game is stuffed enjoy the rest of the season in the bush mclaren you stupid dickhead!!!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
silf85 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave him a huge spray at half time and after the game as he came up the race, lucky they put the screen up to protect them.
He is a senior umpire and one of six umpires to umpire all 12 rounds this year (along with mathew head from todays game)
AFL will not drop McLaren.
Eddie if you read this, please in private ask the AFL to review their umpiring department.
Not just our game, but the whole weekend has been overshadowed by the umps.
Adelaide had 26-7 Freekicks, 12 frees were paid in the saints/port game, Geelong were robbed. the list goes on.
Gieshan must go! i don't mind 50 frees getting paid a game aslong as they are there. Jeff was saying on 3aw today that Humphrey-Smith will return next round, at least he focuses on making a decision not the bounce.

The Worst Umpires by far going around are
McBurney, Vozzo, McLaren and Margetts.
How those four get an AFL game each week is beyond a joke.
Thankgod Sheehan is going at years end.

People will be lost to the game forever if something is not done soon.
I am really passionate about this matter.

Today, Williams is almost became disabled and umpire McKenzie had to think twice about paying the freekick. IT IS A JOKE

A player will do their knee soon as the Umps will not blow their whistle to bounce.

It will be interesting to see if Matthew Carr from FREO gets two weeks as he did the same thing as Clokey last year.

Matthew head was just as bad today, expect nothing more from a calrton fan though.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE MCLAREN'S CHEMIST IS????
I SAY WE BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!

I AM REAL ANGRY ABOUT THIS, A PLAYER WILL BE SERIOUSLY HURT SOON IF THESE UMPIRES DONT CHANGE THEIR WAYS.
Davo Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:43 am

these umpires, they have no idea how to play footy. thats why they umpire, cos they were never good enough to play themselves. good on u for getting into that tool joffa, maybe one day they will give us a fair go
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:09 am

as fans, we have serious problems if we are laying into the umps instead of the players after today. its great to be supportive when things arent travelling too well but surely there are more important things to do than bag the umps. so tired of hearing anti-pies conspiracy theories. even if they were true, nothing could be done about them other than play decent footy.
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:07 am

look i admit we didnt play to well today expect for a few of the boys. But
Umpire Mclaren and Umpire head should have made reports against the players who got willow and lonie. Now Willow will apprently be in hosiptal for the next 3 days and lonie was meant to come out last nite. What with this umpire dept, GET IT RIGHT AFL

P.S i didnt fall of my seat today lol
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:27 am

Surely the trial by video will pick it up Embarassed Then again i wouldnt bet on it.

http://collingwood.rules.it/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:41 am

i think i would put my life on it that they get off or not even cited
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:58 am

McLaren umpired the Port game last year where they beat us by under a goal. However yesterday we didnt deserve to win.

jlc

blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:18 am

I pity any young aspiring umpire who has just read Davo's comment.
Joe 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:04 pm

Its on vdeo,hopefully they get heaps.
morgues 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:21 pm

me and my family went down, and my old lady was disgusted (as were we all) at the fact nothing happened to that areshole no 13 for the hawks

he damn near cleaned lonie up totally. good on lonie for havin the strength to continue

i cant believe the umps on the day tho, so many times they gave hawks frees that resulted in goals. made us so mad

poor willo Sad hope he recovers soon, hes been one of our best pickups in a long time
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:44 pm

ramjet21 wrote:
as fans, we have serious problems if we are laying into the umps instead of the players after today. its great to be supportive when things arent travelling too well but surely there are more important things to do than bag the umps. so tired of hearing anti-pies conspiracy theories. even if they were true, nothing could be done about them other than play decent footy.

What drugs are you on so you condone players with elbows raised knocking the shit out of players...GET REAL WILL YA

Mclaren was in full bloody view and did nothing why wasnt he questioned and why didnt he do anything, why wasnt the goal umpire the stupid bloody cardigan wearing morris minor driver questioned?? why didnt he take action ?? i'll tell ya why they aint got any bloody BALLS!!!!

It was reportable it was bloody seen...what a joke it had to be picked up on video and i hope the DAWK prick gets 3 weeks.

Joffa Corfe

Last edited by joffa_the_man_in_gold on Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:34 pm

I think that with any incident that's picked up by video (and the player found guilty) and it's proven that an ump was within seeing eye dog distance, then the ump/s responsible should be held accountable as well.....suspended, dropped, financially penalised....yeah, that might make them wake up to themselves. By not reporting these sorts of incidents, they bring the game into disrepute and are just as bad as the dirty mongrels who do these sorts of things.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:49 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
I think that with any incident that's picked up by video (and the player found guilty) and it's proven that an ump was within seeing eye dog distance, then the ump/s responsible should be held accountable as well.....suspended, dropped, financially penalised....yeah, that might make them wake up to themselves. By not reporting these sorts of incidents, they bring the game into disrepute and are just as bad as the dirty mongrels who do these sorts of things.

POST OF THE YEAR...EXCELLENT

Joffa Corfe

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:10 am

what annoys me most about umpires is that no one (coaches etc) are allowed to say anything critical about them. that is a ridiculous rule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: