Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

sat aug 23 -v- sydney

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wimmey Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

CAAS dont forget the air freshener this trip, better take a carton.....
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:17 pm

who are the tickets for stadium australia sold through , (doubt it would even get close to a sell out though. Perhaps someone from the sydney group should organise a get together location for the "nicks posters"
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:16 am

Tickets to the footy up here in Sydney are normally sold through ticketek. http://www.ticketek.com.au

Try emailing the Sydney Collingwood supporter club (SCSC) at sydneymagpies@magpies.net to see what they have planned regarding functions and tickets etc.

Also keep your eye on the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club Forum, the SCSC usually post their gatherings etc in there.

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:03 pm

Theses posts copied from the other thread on this subject. Donny - Bbmod4
------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,

just letting you know the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club is organising a function before the Swans games at Stadium Australia. We are looking to offer a package similar to what the Northern Army did with the Gabba game early this year.
If you would be interested in attending please reply with your interest and numbers of your party.
For more information keep an eye on Nicks or email sydneymagpies@magpies.net.

Fighting For Footballs Famous Force
Craig
President
SCSC

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies_34

Location: Victoria Park Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never been to an interstate game before but my brother and sister are taking me!
Who else from here is going???

Sorry McGuanes 77 bounces for going a bit off the topic...

Dad... If only you could see these pies now...

dillo_09

Location: Strathmore Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig,

I will be there with a group including Kristin5 and Heidi-Ho. There will probably be at least 10 of us and I would suggest the majority will be keen to go along. We had a great time in Brisbane and if the hospitality and fun is as half as good at what Greg and the Northern Army provided I know we will have a great time.

Put us down for a tentative 10.

Cheers

magpiefanatic

SCSC Membership Admin.

Location: Sydney, NSW but wanna be in Melbourne with my Pies Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:11 am Post subject:

A guy called John (sorry forgot his last name but I do have his mobile) is bringing a bus load of 35 plus and will be coming to the function. Also spoke to Joffa at the Cricketers Arms last Sunday, and tentativly got the bulk of the Cheer Squad coming, depends on where Collingwood put them up. Joffa was keen to get somewhere closer to Stadium Australia, but as I said elsewhere, the prices of grog there and at the Homebush Bay Brewery are STEEEEEEP. Wests on the other hand charge at normal club prices and is only 15 minutes max from the ground. I will look into scoring a bus to shuttle people to the ground, but can't promise anything on that score just yet. Something also to remember is that CAR parking is strictly limited, and another good point is that Wests is almost on one of the special Bus Routes direct to Stadium Australia.

http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/

omega

Location: Middle Pk Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:45 am Post subject:

I might get there.

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: