Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Great news and thanks to Collingwood Admin

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:48 pm
Post subject: Great news and thanks to Collingwood AdminReply with quote

Dear All

New members?
Just to keep you updated, I have received some great assistance from the club. They are now helping us with contacting the London members and it turns out to be 15 extra names we dont already have. So a letter will go out to them all tomorrow, so lets see if we can gain some further interest.

Collingwood Website
Madds also asked me to submit something for the Collingwood website, so I have put together our history (albeit brief) and talked about our future development ideas.

Footy Show in London
Unfortunately the show is probably going to Perth this year. So I suggest we write to Eddy and ask him if we can have it held over here again in 2004. Especially now that there is a terrific supporters group here now!! Will chat about this at our meeting.

Please see next posting for the note I submitted from the website. We can always get this changed and updated, so its not set in stone if someone dislikes it, but I sent it off as Madds had asked for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: