Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My Trip to Adelaide

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natalie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:38 am
Post subject: My Trip to AdelaideReply with quote

Just wanted to share a few things with everyone about my first interstate trip.

Being the minority at Moron Park was quite a good experience (for me). I'm so used to sitting in Members surrounded by pie fans it was a different experience to be on the other side of the fence and be the minority (and only one yelling out stuff in my area!). There was a stuff up with our seats & we ended up sitting in AFL life members with Graham Cornes behind us and Matthew Knights sitting right next to me and the Pies coaching box 5 seats away to the left of me. And it was so good to be sitting there and yelling out GO PIES and cheering throughout the game, I hope it really pissed them off.

The port supporters are so pathetic they actually leave the game early when they are winning!. Yep that's right, 15 minute mark of the fourth and they are streaming out of the ground. Uumm, your winning, stay and celebrate. I didn't quite understand that logic.

Caught up with Magpie Mel and some of the cheersquad on Friday (Mel i'm still spewing I turned my phone off and didn't get to party with you and the boys!!!! Idiot me chose sleep instead. Never again).

But the best bits for me were meeting Bux in the hotel on Fri and having a quick chat (such a nice guy) and then Sat morning getting a photo with Didak and Bux as mum and I checked out of the hotel (thanks fellas really appreciated it).

But the piece de resistance for me was getting to meet my ultimate footy hero (apart from Bux) Andrew McLeod at the airport and getting a photo with him (the Crows team were on my flight coming home). I still haven't recovered from it. Bag me all you will people for that I don't care. He's an absolute champion and a gun player and I just love watching him play.

Hope everyone who went over had a great time, despite the loss which was a disappointment, and had a safe trip back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: