Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I'll Tell You Who The Disgrace Is...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I also know the bloke in question fairly well and have sat with him at a number of games including last years prem final when I was able to get him a seat.He in my opinion is your avegage pies supporter has been there through the good and bad times.He is also like most pie fans a highly emonioal human being.I think he should be given the benefit od the doubt and lets move on.Lets not all be too quick to judge him I think some of us have pretty short memories of what we have done at the footy over the years.
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:15 pm

Well said Paulie.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:21 pm

Some very well made points.

jlc

Natalie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:49 pm

I agree with Special Delivery on this one.

But my only comments on this topic are:

1. For all the taunts etc remember people, we beat them in the Qualifying final and made the GF. They didn't and they can never take that away from us. Maybe Port supporters should have been reminded about that.

2. For all the crap about 'but they did this and they said that and were abusive' (I'm sorry that the C/S had to put up with shit all night and things being thrown at them, that is not on), the underlying issue here is provocation. That it's ok to retaliate because you were provoked. I'm sorry but that's utter bullshit. It just reeks of male machoism. We all get passionate and fired up. Let's keep the energy positive.
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:30 pm

I think the best point made here has been that if you weren't there, don't judge. I know him too, and sitting in my safe, warm loungeroom my first thought was "Geez, what are they copping over there??" I can't imagine him reacting like that to a few moronic taunts.

It would also be a fair point to make that nobody is discussing this incident other than the people here. The people who are supposed to be a family. That to me is much more shameful than seeing a bit of push and shove being telecast on TV.

Side by side we stick together....

Remember that one guys?
mad keen robbo 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:02 pm
Post subject: my replyReply with quote

hey everyone , well yes i am the person that everyone is having a go at !!!!! well i thought i would have my right of reply . we went over to the ground to watch the pies play , and yes we did get beat , and yes we played insipid football , but i still luv the players. during the game we had things thrown at spat at , a few people went to security to let them know wat was going on , and they basically laught at us and said go away and sit down. this happened for the most of the second half. by the end of the game we had enough.to set the story straight , i was having a go at the security NOT , I REPEAT NOT have a go at the port supporters . it was just not me having a go at them, it was alot of people . this is how seriously they took our complaints the police outside the ground had to hold him back from having a go at us . after the game channel nine didnt show us collingwood fans shaking hands with the other port supporters. i know it didnt look good, but they didnt show the whole picture . im sorry for embarrasing my fellow pie fans, but i wont stand down from wat i did and that was to tell the security they were doing a purile job. and for go rupert 10 , u r ment to be a mate , mates r ment to support their frends , u know me well enough to know i hate fighting , and i avoid it at all costs . i just wanted to have a go at the rent a cops . and finally i want everyoine to know that im not a member of the c.s. , and i went down there to help them try and cheer the boys home , didnt work but next week lets get the boys over the line. cheers mad keen robbo.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:03 pm

if its you then why arent you using your normal user name?
paulie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:16 pm

What would his normal user name be I thought he use to post only using Rogan Joshs computer and then he would say it was him and not Rogan am I wrong on this?
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:24 pm

rampaging robbo. but it is most likely him, i dont know why someone would post for him!!??!
paulie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:27 pm

Whoops silly me yeah your right.It does seem like him just going by the post and I think his profile page sounds about right ie occupation location excetra but i might be wrong??? Confused
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:36 pm

Maybe Channel 9 were attempting to do a 'Big Brother' to compete with that rabble up at Dreamworld at the moment?

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:43 pm

Chris is a very passionate and loyal supporters who has stuck with the club through the good and the bad. Everyone at one stage or another has been fired up at the football and got into slanging matches with opposition supporters or security etc etc. The difference is the majority of people are not unlucky enough to be filmed on tv while doing it.

I think our onfield form is more of a worry than events that happen after the match.

jlc

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Chris good on ya mate it takes guts to apologise your a good bloke and ive known ya for bloody ages now you big goose Wink

Lets put it behind us and move on
seeya on monday mate
joff

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:58 am

Hey robbo i stuck right behind u when those rent a cop c&*^ts were laughin in our face will did well like trippy pie and the rest of the boys but in the end it was just 2 much 2 handle. and 2 j.l.c i had no sculling side kick with me lol
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:58 am

Hey I didn't see the game coz I was out being erm tired and emotional. I don't know anyone involved so why don't I just have my say anyway enven though it's not worth the cyber paper it's written on.

Did the guy break any laws? no??????? good!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it people

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: