Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Changes need to be made

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 10:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats when Ruperts career went backwards when he was used as a backman against taller forwards. Ruperts best position is as a midfielder or as a half forward.

Collingwood are at their best when they run hard through the midfield Smile

Memo - Steve (McKee) we have all seen your right foot please let us never see it again......lol lol

I would not drop Didak. I would play Didak very very close to goals as he has such a good goal sense and it would be a waste to drop him.

When Molloy, Fraser, Rocca and Tarrant kick one goal between them we wont be winning many matches.

jlc

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:06 pm

everyone knows those bloody danihers have more then a few screws loose.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:12 pm
Post subject: Re: Changes need to be madeReply with quote

maggies2003 wrote:
Cole needs to go...very dissapointing effort against port and obviously there is more skilful players that can take his place (rupe). He makes too many errors and it seemed every opponent he played on beat him. give him a few weeks in the reserves, at least 3.
other players that need to lift are:
- mckee
- lokan
- didak
- holland

cheers...

*coughs* Cole goes good last week, and now he has to be dropped? Sure, he didn't do much, but so did many other players that played last night. IT's not one player's fault, he needs some game time, and dropping him is not going to help devolp him.

Holland needs to lift? He kicked more goals then Tarrant, maybe Tarrant needed to lift aswell? 3 Goals, is better then no goals, as I am not bagging Tarrant, you are saying that Holland needs to lift, as he kicked 3 goals for the Magpies last nght. Surely that is an averrage game at best. Without his 3 goals, it would of been a 40point win to Port, and not the end result. Sure, Brodie didn't do much for some of the game, and stil ended with 3 goals.

Didak, is in a slump, maybe he needs to be sent down to Willi, he needs to be awoken from his peaceful sleep....

Lokan....did okay at best.

McKee played last night? I didn't hear his name much....damn, what game did he play at last night? So yeah, he needs to lift, because I don't remember his name being mentioned only that he went on and off the ground.

Last night Collingwood were beaten all over the ground (atleast) and most players were down.

Terry Daniher is Forward coach? Explains EVERYTHING so, what does Cummings do then? [/b]

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:13 pm
Post subject: Re: Changes need to be madeReply with quote

This board keeps making me repeat myself LOL

Oh well....What can I add? Errr nevermind.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:31 pm

You cant blame Terry Daniher if anything i would partly credit him for Tarrants improved form.

Players must take responsibility for their own actions.

jlc

DaicosMagic Scorpio

1970 Grand Final Boundary Umpire

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:55 pm

Terry Daniher did play forward, and if any of you took a real interest in Collngwood before writing your drivel you would have heard Tarrant attribute much of success this year to Terry, regarding where to lead, how to beat certain opponents, etc.

You guys amaze me. Do you really think a professional organisation such as Collingwood would hire a one-dimensional backman to help our forward line?

"...no wonder we're so crap, we have an Essendon full back teaching our forwardline...blah, blah, bloody blah."

Seriously, we have such simpletons supporting this club.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:00 pm

For real. Some of them can. Ugh. . . .
freddie foxx 

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 11:12 pm

Maggies 2003 have you got any eyes to go with that peanut brain of yours. If you thought Holland needs to lift his game then you must expect him to be better than buckley. Dude he was collingwoods best player in the final quarter and probably played his best game for the year
The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 11:23 pm

So if Holland needs to lift....what does McKee need to do? Shoot himself?

I'd hate to play a good game and then get told to be told I need time in the VFL....

chalky 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:11 am

I still think that the team we had out there was one the strongest we've had this year. Changes will undoubtably be made but I can't see MM making wholesale changes.
IMO we need to settle the team now (barring injuries). The call to drop players after losses must be tempered. Everybody out there was giving their best effort. There was not ONE player who could be blamed for the defeat. There were some tough matchups, big challenges assigned to some players. I thought our kids (Cole,Dids,Shawry,Leon,Taz) have nothing to answer for as they did well considering the extreme pressure/duress. They will be better for it.
We've lost our patience. Making last years GF has possibly given us supporters a false sense of where we are. Interesting what MM had to say during halftime interview. Our best opportunities are still ahead of us. We have only just touched 11 o'clock. It is frustrating, but we are still a young list, I know, no excuse - but it is a factor re our inconsistant performances.
The bb has been very aggro recently due to frustration. Let's consider our responses before posting. Not difficult ,as we have as much time as we need to think it over. Remember why we're here in the first place
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: