Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Saints fans accuse Pies Supporters of Violence

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What a joke it took this long 2 come out and say something i looked at the link u posted tessa and i dont think its true the bloke who hit the girl would have been chucked out
Cakewalk 

For a minute there I lost myself , I lost myself

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:27 pm

They are morons who are having a sook.
I doubt this happened they are just bitter at being perennial losers
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:28 pm

I think the Saints supporters need to stop drinking spiked water...

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:41 pm

Its probably all bullshit was i mentioned ? i was accused of bashing a ten year old girl at a carlton game recently.

The internet is full of gutless spineless people it gives the lonely and society's misfits a place of belonging ,a place where they believe it or not where they can make faceless and nameless friends.

They feel important by attacking people with false allegations they are people who in normal day to day life are probably nothing, false people with false personas.

I wouldnt get worked up too much about it, why didnt thse gutless internet heroes intervene and help the girl being bashed why didnt they get the police or security.

People attack collingwood supporters because they get there jollies out of doing so and you notice it more after a collingwood win !!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:45 pm

How long have you been using the net? No one says you have to.
The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:48 pm

Nobody know's what is going on in their heads, they probably don't know if it's real or fake themselves.

The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:52 pm

Quote:
To the collingwood supporter who Hit that 16 year old girl you should be ashamed of yourself.....

%$^£$%^&%% i hate collingwood so much

ITS ONLY A GAME YOU STUPID SPASTICS!

Why are they saying "To Collingwood Supporter" on their own forum? Moron's. Like how would any Collingwood supporter read it on a Saints Forum (unless clicking the link)

The rest of it is constent whinining, explains alot...

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:25 pm

and here's the follow up 'media release' they put together and sent to the papers

http://www.saintsational.com/fanforum/viewtopic.php?t=2722&sid=952b7582fa8a6c870ecbbf52ac89964e

The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:14 pm

Has this alleged assult got any proof?

Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:44 pm

this really annoys me.

reading that you would think that the only club in the world that has ever seen violence is the pies. what a joke - the day they have the guts to prove it - or even try to prove it - is the day they are found to be lying. how easy would it be to check the cameras. get real guys.

Also - the media release - I don't like to be critical of what is probably in the best of intentions, but how realistic is it to send an unsubstanciated, poorly written piece of advertising for saintsational.com, and expect it to be published. The one thing the author has learnt is how to say unsubstanciated things and never be caught out on it - "one saint's fan said" and the bit about saints fans flocking to their supporter websites - where? one web site and ten posts and you come up with that. Where is the outcry? I know, let's give the media something else to go sick over now the GG is gone.

How many people have been bullied on trains? Only by pies supporters? Obviously, according to this article, and they have "proof" - what, someone said to take off a saints jacket, then staggered a pace down the aisle, and it turns into that rubbish. get some evidence, get a responsibly written media release, not just an advert for saintsational and the saints - then come back and I will personally lead the campaign to kick the perpetrator out of the CFC. until then, go have another whinge, because that is all this is.

If this event truly did happen, you have comitted an injustice to the person involved by treating it in this manner, to suit your own agender. There are more appropriate avenues to take - plenty - before producing a "media release" - to two outlets - Grow up. That's my rant for the week... Razz

- Ben
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:16 am

One incident out of 46000 people attending a game. It's not acceptable but really it's one incident and trivial, as she did not require medical attention.

Who knows what was exchanged. Two sides to every story.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:48 am

I've been posting on that board for the last week, and read some of that crap but stood back because I didn't want to start arguing with them because it was going to be a no-win situation. I made the POV in one of the threads, that incidents happen in isolation and to generalise Collingwood supporters as 'wankers' or whatever is not fair to the fair majority of Collingwood supporters. Moreover, I stated that the supporters of other teams are just as capable at being 'bastards'. They retorted by saying that, 'nah, Collingwood supporters are the worst...etc'. That's when I gave up.

Also, one of the people on there said before the game, that they should put (their) Voss on Buckley because apparently Buckley seems to get wipped every time he plays a Voss. I replied by saying, 'Yeah, I guess that's why he won the Norm Smith'.

BTW, please don't start any inter-board wars.
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:09 pm

Just had a look at that site. Have you noticed how many posts about Collingwood are active? It's unbelievable.

The colour scheme is a bit hard to take. You could never go in there with a hang-over, you wouldn't survive it.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:52 pm

haha i never realised how obsessed they are with us!
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 2:13 pm

I dunno... to me I feel that posting it on here is going to generate more attention and more crap than it ever would have been if it was kept on there.

This kind of stuff is better ignored - more people from the media, opposition teams etc would check this board more than they would check some dodgy Saints one and this is just fuel in the big anti-Collingwood fire.

Just my 2 cents worth anyway.

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: