Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

now now now

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 12:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpiemad wrote:
lol good on ya magpie_1983 don't let them think they can say what they like without it comming back to bite them on the ass.
Stick it up them, and if they can't handle being critisised for thier "opinion" thats their lookout. way too many self appointed, "my opinion is the only wright opinion" experts on here as it is, they all know better than malthouse.

I hope your not referring to me. I've never said a bad word about Williams in my life, yet I've been 'bagged' for doing so.
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:12 pm

thanks magpiemad ur about the only person who has stuck up for me
drew1602 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:35 pm

magpie_1983 wrote:
thanks magpiemad ur about the only person who has stuck up for me

You may have some more people stick up for you ( inc myself) if you delivered your opinon of other peoples thoughts with a little less venom.

We know what you are saying is basically true, but direct abuse of another person simply because they dont agree with should not be tolerated.

No one is beyond criticism, as long as those criticising do so based on facts and are pepared to have there thoughts disagreed with.

Lets try discussing two differing points of view for change !!!

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 8:05 pm

There no right opinion nor is there a wrong one, everyone's opinion is just that. I'll stand at one opinion that I made when he joined Collingwood, he will be a good player, but will have up's and down's during his first year at the magpies, many other new faces have gone through this and has taken them time to work out of it. Like Shane Woewodin he has had a slow start, but is slowly making some progress, I reckon after the Melbourne Game Woey will be better off for the rest of the year. Williams, can play better, I only find one thing wrong with his game against St. Kilda, and that is he dropped easy marks.

So, let's just keep as everyone has their own opinion, and there opinion is just that, an opinion, you may not like it, doesn't mean you can bag the person for their views. Unless another "Swap Nathan Buckley for James Hird" post, or something along them lines. Because them sort of posts will start a riot no matter what is going on in the week Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: