Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 10:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Go PiEs!! wrote:
By round 10 will be 5-5. Gonna be hard to make top 4 now

What if it's 4-6? Maybe 6-4? Just because Collingwood has been on a very bad role as of late doesn't mean it will continue. Very bad few weeks, actually very bad year, but they will come to an end once Collingwood wake up from their Premiership Nightmare.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
AGE Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:21 am

In the 3rd quarter when we finished a couple of points up, and then got 15 points up I thought we were home for sure. We had stopped WC dead in their tracks from that early 6 goal pumping and the signs looked good. But obviously we just never went on with it.

We can't keep giving sides a 4-5 goal break early on as we have in the last 5-6 weeks, and then start playing catch-up footy.

Realisticly, I think we should really be sitting 7-1. The first 3 games were hard fought wins, the next 3 we should have beat Brisbane and Essendon, if we didn't fall flat. We were never going to beat Sydney, they were just too fast and good that night. Last week was a great win, although we played catch-up footy again as we did today and had the chance to snatch the win.

Let's just hope we win the next 2, and sit 6-4 with the rest of the games to play in Melbourne.
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 4:15 am

i am deadset spewing. can't believe we friggin lost it.
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:50 am

Wesuckedtoday wrote:
Collingwood can really give me the shits sometimes.

ATTENTION !

ATTENTION !

WE HAVE A DICKWIPE

YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE

DICKWIPE ALERT

WE HAVE A DICKWIPE !
piehigh 

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:17 am

Dr Alf Andrews, if anyone is a "Dickwipe" it must be you.

I think wesuckedtoday was just expressing his/her disappointment at the loss to WC.

Why is it that people want to come on this board to abuse other people (present case exempt!). So having said that:

ATTENTION !

ATTENTION !

DR ALF ANDREWS SHOULD STAY OFF THIS BOARD

OR AT LEAST LEARN TO INSULT PEOPLE WITH WORDS COMMONLY

USED BY PEOPLE THIS CENTURY.

Dickwipe (I think the last time I heard that expression was in primary school - 1976ish).
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:24 am

piehigh wrote:
Dr Alf Andrews, if anyone is a "Dickwipe" it must be you.

I think wesuckedtoday was just expressing his/her disappointment at the loss to WC.

Why is it that people want to come on this board to abuse other people (present case exempt!). So having said that:

ATTENTION !

ATTENTION !

DR ALF ANDREWS SHOULD STAY OFF THIS BOARD

OR AT LEAST LEARN TO INSULT PEOPLE WITH WORDS COMMONLY

USED BY PEOPLE THIS CENTURY.

Dickwipe (I think the last time I heard that expression was in primary school - 1976ish).

Bloody hyppcrite. Wink
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:48 am

Attention Piehigh.

Dickwipe is a term commonly used to describe Dickwipes.

If you have not heard this term used on Nicks then you obviously have not been around here too long.

We usually get rid of them (the dickwipes)

GD 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:07 pm

what kind of a club are we if we cannot sit back and analyse (and yes in some instances be critical) of the team's performance. If someone dares to write what they think on this board about our performance (e.g. wesuckedtoday) they are given a childish label. A childish label from a doctor no less, who has himself been on the recieving end of abuse because he had a different opinion on the pre-match entertainment on ANZAC day. So my message for everybody is that there is more to life than football, and it is probably better to be a dickwipe than an unthinking, one-wided collingwood supporter.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:20 pm

What you fail to understand GD is that wesuckedtoday IS a dickwipe. Registered on that day, one and only post. Either an opposition supporter or too scared to use his/her real name, either way same thing, IMO.

As far as I'm concerned post critical comments as warranted, those such as "Collingwood are shit" won't be tolerated by me, especially from Dickwipes.

BTW, I'd rather be a one-eyed Collingwood supporter, over just about anything else, especially a Dickwipe, any day. Get my meaning.

piehigh 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:55 pm

I've got to agree with GD on this one. I have come to this site a few times in the last month (to read the comments only), but decided to post for the first time when I read Dr A's comments. I've read alot about how Collingwood is one big family etc and how we the supporters look out for each other. What a crock!

It seems to me that the regulars on this board think they own Collingwood or worse think they are Collingwood. I'm a Collingwood supporter just as much as anyone else. We all support the team in different ways and we all have different opinions that we should be allowed to express.

The true dickwipes (your term not mine) on this board are the people who wish to deny others their freedom of expression. The same people who think their opinion is Collingwood gospel.

I can't blame people like "wesuckedtoday" for saying things like "sometimes Collingwood gives me the shits", when I read the reactions of people on this board to that comment.

And AnthonyC ponders why wesuckedtoday seems to have only
"Registered on that day, one and only post". He or She probably has a real life, with real issues and the opportunity to interact with intelligent people in a meaningful manner (something they are not likely to be able to do on this board).

So, I'll spare you all the need to respond to me with insults by stating now that, I willingly join the ranks of the Dickwipes, and expel myself from this forum forever.

But note: I will always be a Collingwood supporter. Independent, free thinking & happier for it.

Let the insults begin.
AGE Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:50 am

You're a Dickwipe
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:21 am

"One-eyed" supporter...
Hmm sounds like something a dickwipe would wipe.

Let me say in passing, collingwood absolutely positively gives me the shits sometimes - although not so much in the last 2 seasons - and so do some of its supporters.
But this season I think they are moving in the right direction and should be cherry for the finals.
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 10:22 am

I find it quite funny that we are "in a form slump" and yet we are 4-4 having played most of the top 8. Could you imagine if that had been the ledger in 1999. We'd be talking premierships!!

Something to note is that we had a sluggish start last year. Then things really got moving. This year we've had 4 weeks less preparation, that MM has publicly stated he has not tried to make up. It will be interesting to see if our surge starts roughly 4 rounds after it did last year.

I hope we lose a couple more over the next few weeks so our odds for the flag go up....then I'll make a packet when we still win it. Call me one eyed but I reckon it's in the bag!

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 11:53 am

GD and piehigh, your arguments would probably carry more weight if your posts didn't come from the same computer. Interestingly Wesuckedtoday also uses your computer - must be busy there.
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:14 pm

Quote:
So, I'll spare you all the need to respond to me with insults by stating now that, I willingly join the ranks of the Dickwipes, and expel myself from this forum forever.

Anybody else smell burning martyr?

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: