Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I feel like a bickie

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michy 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 1:52 pm
Post subject: I feel like a bickieReply with quote

Simon arnott has been dropped from geelong.
His shoulder has recovered and is an excellent player.
Come on pies pick him up.
Simon is extremly HOTTTTTTTTTT.
hugs and kisses
michy
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 11:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Why cant we be more like St.Kilda after a year on the bottom? I hope every Sainter buys a membership to show their thanks and i hope Collingwoods tally stands at zero! Then this might be enough for some real clean out for once. Look at Saints - whole coaching support team SACKED!

???

p.s I still think this club rocks more though!!!

Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 5:27 pm

Huh?

Didn't MM do the same with the support staff when he arrived????

The only place the Saints have got it over us is in the trading deals - and apparently they had 2 BIG advantages:
(1) Ron Joseph is Blight's manager, as well as Gehrig's & Capuano
(2) West Coast refused to deal with Collingwood on Gehrig

I have to admit, though, the Hamill deal was a beauty for them (why on EARTH did Port trade #4 for Wakelin? He's certainly not worth THAT much. Basically, Hamill fell into St K's lap thanks to Port)
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 4:39 am

Well summed up Broadie.......The Saints will be in big probs if hey don't move right up the ladder next year. They must have to be playing 10 amateurs with Gehrig and Hamill pulling in lotto wages. They are going for a quick fix. Doesn't work.

It looked pretty obvious early doors that the weegirls were not going to deal with us unless they could screw us over Gehrig. A lot of trading before now and next season. We are better off picjing a kid with some hope than an old crock, who, like moi, has seen his best days!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 8:22 am

the stupid eagles are still pissed that we got their coach and now they have gone to the pack with ken judge......
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2000 3:47 pm

the pissweagles fans have trouble with the fact their team finished outside the finals, not only that but the dockers finished higher than them. good thing is next year they only look set to drop and for all the crap i cop from the wankers i can only laugh. As for St Kilda they are the chapions of in fighting although blight might bring them around, though they can't possibly afford any star player in the preseason draft, be funny if someone like allan refuses to play for them cause they offer him too little to fit under the salary cap. Either that or the Saints get him but at the expense of other senior players missing out on higher wages and you know at the saints that only leads to in-fighting and underachievment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: