Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

future improvement in mcgough re pace and kicking?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
i_coulda_been_a_champ 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:29 pm
Post subject: future improvement in mcgough re pace and kicking?Reply with quote

only 18 or 19 so only young but how ingrained is his kicking and running. he runs like he's got a pole up his arse and has no acceleration . could an athletics coach alter his style -and set exercises get improvements in forward thrust and balance . his kicking is dinky and has no penetration . could someone like bucks help alter his style . i think he drops the ball way too close too his body and gets no extension .
i would love to see him improve in these areas cos the kid can sure get the ball .wat do u think cos my thoughts are that if he does not improve in these areas markedly then others will pass him in the pecking order and/or collingwood will not perservere with him (and should they?)
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: