Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey Sammy Gee...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozboy 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:43 pm
Post subject: Hey Sammy Gee...Reply with quote

Just wondering mate - where exactly was your bosom buddy Hirdy ( a.k.a. the super captain) tonight whilst his beloved Bombers were getting belted in the west?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't OUR captain, one Mr N. Buckley, leading OUR team from the front in all 3 of our recent defeats, busting his gut, 30+ possies a game. But Hird was noticably absent in the 2nd half as soon as the shite hit the fan for his team. Not exactly what is expected from the captain hey?. Unless of course, he is a fairweather player, who turns into the invisible boy whenever things aren't going well. Hird has a long history of going missing when then team is well beaten. Just look at his 2001 and 2002 finals series.

I am still disgusted to this day with your "Swap Buckley for Hird" post.

Hope no-one minds me pointing this out - I know too much space has already been taken up with the name Turd, but I have always thought the mark of a champion is that he plays well in a winning team, and even better in a loss.

p.s. Sammy Gee, commiserations mate, you musta been hella gutted tonight watching your Bombers get thumped.
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree with you, buckley has averaged over 30 possies in the last 3 defeats, Essendon get done and Hird goes missing, some inspirational captain he is. Cmon Hirdy when its tough u gotta put in the hard yards like Bucks does, u cant just play well when the team plays well
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:06 pm

I know one game and the Hird bandwagon explodes. Buckley plays great week in and week out. Bad luck about ya bombers Sammy.

jlc

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:06 pm

Sammy prolly can't reply at the moment - he would be on the flight back home from WA.

WILL THE JAMES HIRD LOVERS PLEASE STAND UP

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:23 pm

James Hird played today? It didn't look like it Laughing Poor baby bombers got their butts kicked Laughing Okay, maybe not no poor and I don't think they are the baby bombers either:D

It's good to see the Bombers get done Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:42 am

Shock horror please dont go upsetting sammy gee people you'll upset the mods apparantly his crap and anti collingwood trolling is now welcomed on nicks board
Sammy gee can now join my ilustrious ignore list
have fun moron i now cant read your piss pathetic crap!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:18 am

Joffa wrote

Quote:
Shock horror please dont go upsetting sammy gee people you'll upset the mods apparantly his crap and anti collingwood trolling is now welcomed on nicks board

awwwwww Joff thats not very fair is it?? you know better than that....

Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:18 pm

I was thinking the same thing after the Bomber's loss... I straight away thought, oh yer, Hird is such a marvel isn't he? Bucks is what a captain is made of. On Talking footy they even mentioned cloneing him!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:21 pm

cobood wrote:
Joffa wrote

Quote:

awwwwww Joff thats not very fair is it?? you know better than that....

Of course he does.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:04 pm

Where is Sammy Gee ?? Surely his departure has nothing to do with his beloved Bombers losing. Or has school started again ??

jlc

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:28 pm

It might be news to you Joffa, but you are not the only one who puts personal time, energy and money into the Club for no return other than the satisfaction of having done it.

This site didn't build itself and it certainly doesn't run itself. I often wonder why the people who put in the energy to keep this show on the road bother. We can't win, whatever we do is wrong. I would have thought that you, of all people would have some understanding of that and I'm disappointefd that that is not the case.

If you value this resource, cut us some slack. If you don't value it just carry on with the snide remarks and you won't have to put up with us for long.

It's your choice.
Nova Kaine Leo

Winners never quit, and quitters NEVER win.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 6:40 pm

Mike wrote:
It might be news to you Joffa, but you are not the only one who puts personal time, energy and money into the Club for no return other than the satisfaction of having done it.

This site didn't build itself and it certainly doesn't run itself. I often wonder why the people who put in the energy to keep this show on the road bother. We can't win, whatever we do is wrong. I would have thought that you, of all people would have some understanding of that and I'm disappointefd that that is not the case.

If you value this resource, cut us some slack. If you don't value it just carry on with the snide remarks and you won't have to put up with us for long.

It's your choice.

Who is this Sammy Gee everyone is talking about? I know, I am new to this board, but I was wondering why every hated him or almost everyone anyway.

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 6:49 pm

Nova, Sammy made the mistake of posting how much better he thought hird was that bux after our essenscum loss....he is getting what he deserves at the moment.

As for the mods, they have a job to do and that job is not to agree or disagree with your opinions....it's to keep the site up and running in a respectable manner - which they do well I might add.

For those who wish to have a crack at the mods, I'll say it again for you - LEAVE NICK'S NOW AND MAKE YOUR OWN BB - see how easy it is. I may not agree all the time with their decisions without the mods this post does't exist, this BB doesn't exist. Like or dislike them, having a go at them doesn't achieve anything does it?

For those who wish to continue having a crack at the mods please PM me explaining how I keep in touch with my collingwood family if Nick's did close. I would be very interested to hear. Sorry to get off topic.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 6:56 pm

Did Sammy Gee get banned or has he realised his mistake and decided to run away? I'm just curious, not making any cracks at anyone or anything I am just wondering why he hasn't commented for awhile.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:22 pm

No, Proto, s/he hasn't been banned.

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: