Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood are gone for 2003. Bring on 2004!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is going to the shizenhousen.

Quite Simply, it is Round 6. The original post is crap, end of story.
Mount a counter argument, if you can.

Disclaimer: Probably originally posted when desperately upset

Lone Ranger 

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:33 am

Culprit, Millane42 is not being attacked for "going against popular opinion". He is being attacked for calling the players "over-rated hacks" and saying Malthouse cant coach. That is personal abuse and should not be tolerated.
We have some players who need to improve their skills but we DO NOT have hacks. Only the other 15 clubs have hacks.
Millane42 

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:03 pm

hey Lone Ranger

With those 2 points i was being ironic - we all know MM is a super coach but he isn't coaching well at present, and the team is a champion team which made the GF last year, but are not performing. - there is a difference, i guess it isn't easy writing in an ironic tone.

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:48 pm

Thank you for clarifying those 2 points Millane 42.

Now, will you watch the game on Saturday night?

I'll bet if we win you'll change your tune.
Lone Ranger 

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:40 pm

Good to hear Millane42. I would agree that Malthouse hasnt been at his best for the last 2 weeks. I know sometimes it can be frustrating but I just hate it when the abuse gets personal.
If someones yells "that was a shocking kick McGough" for example, I can live with it. But is someone yells "you are a dud McGough" I will have a go at them.
I once sat behind a few of the players back in the Christian, Manson days. When frustrated supporters yelled "that is a shocking kick" or "terrible decision" the players just sat there. When someone got personal and yelled "You are a hack Manson" all the players heads spun around. I thought Christian was going to deck the guy!
Millane42 

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:15 am

I definitely agree with that Lone Ranger - i was sitting in the ponsford stand on GF day and this idiot in front of me was yelling at Buckley "you're useless buckley, you're hopeless" while his 6 year kid was sitting next to him. Then about 2 minutes later buckley sets up a goal, then kicks one himself and all of us around him gives him a stare and a jibe and he says "oh yeah that was good, but he should be doing that all the time".

Apart from Millane and Daicos, Buckley is the best player i have seen. A champ like that shouldn't be abused for a few errant kicks now and then when he gets so much of the ball.

And stk 35 i've course i'll be watching this week...nervously......

swooper 

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:57 pm

i wonder if millane42 will still think we're gone if we beat Adelaide on Sat night??!
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:08 pm
Post subject: Re: Collingwood are gone for 2003. Bring on 2004!Reply with quote

Millane42 wrote:
I was sick of the shit they are serving up last night. i stayed in on a saturday night to watch the pathetic effort - **** em i won't bother watching next week.

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:01 pm

For gods sakes its only round 7 i mean ill admit i was pretty pissed off at our performance against the swans ,but look at last year when we went into the finals with ordinary form.i bet you were on the bandwagon during the finals last year.Supporters like you and chris robbo who threw his collingwood jumper on the field during the game really should give it up and barrack for richmond cause theyre used to having feral supporters
Sammy Gee 

Scum supporter who tried to jump on the Collingwood bandwagon and discovered (too late) that there wasn't one!!! GONE

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:21 pm

milane..u r spot on...this year collingwood doesnt look like improving at all.... replace the skipper, but keep bux in the team, best player, not so good skipper, and c'wood might make 7th or 8th, but if they persist with bux as skipper, no finals campaign this year... sorry... but the truth must be said..
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:27 pm

replace buckley as captain?are you out of your mind hes one of the best leaders this club has ever had,i mean did you see the 2002 gf when he led from the front and busted his ass for the team. i really dont belive some supporters .there is no player in the team who can replace bucks as skipper. i think im gonna ly down for a while.its been a long week
first a supporter throws his jumper on the field,then someone says we are gone after round 6 AND now some clown wants bucks replaced as skipper.Lord have mercy!
gopies 2003 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:50 pm

Rupe, I think you will Sammy is a troll (otherwise known as a Collingwood wanna be).
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:52 pm

Sammy Gee, you are on here to stir up peoples emotions. I'm asking you nicely in front of everyone here to stop with the games. Humour is one thing but to deliberately agitate and annoy people is getting beyond a joke. You are entitled to your opinion but I'm accusing you of sh*tstirring, not putting forward an opinion that is open to discuss.

Stop with the rubbish please.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
McGuane's 77 Bounces 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:12 pm

You call yourself a big supporter of the Pies Millane 42, but after 2 years you still haven't attended a Sydney Collingwood Supporters Function.....We watch the team win loose or draw every week and beg, steal and borrow off the T.V stations here in Sydney to show something on the Pies...I guess we will not be seeing you anytime soon.
We are 60 members strong and growing every day, I just hope you don't jump on that bandwagon when Eddie and the team host the planned functions at the end of the year in Sydney.
Real supporters pitch in and support the club from the ground up...Take a look at yourself and you are not alone (where has GI Jane gone)..

Craig
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 7:19 pm

Millane42, We are not gone for the year 3-3 after round 6? come on! I refuse to give up on them because if they win the premiership this year, your going to be damn sorry you said all that.
I hope you stick to your word and don't watch them tonight.
If this is your attitude after 3-3 i dont even want to think about your attitude when we were doing really bad, and also you don't deserve to use Millanes name. You probably hav had enuf critism from this by now but your unbelevable...

Still miss you PANTS Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6   

Jump to: