Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood are gone for 2003. Bring on 2004!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

omg whats wrong with some of our supporters this bad we sounding like bitchmond suppoerters lets all get behind the guys and they will start winning again and we weill make the finals dont jump off cause we have lost 3 games
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:46 pm
Post subject: Re: Collingwood are gone for 2003. Bring on 2004!Reply with quote

Millane42 wrote:
It's official - collingwood are gone for 2003, bring on 2004!

What a team of over-rated hacks. Whoever told Mick he could coach?

stupid isn't it? This same team minus Nicky "superstar finisher" Davis, has the potential to win the comp with a proven coach are playing like a bunch of fairies who are afraid to tackle, pick up the ball, kick long to a tall and are slow, lazy and seemingly disinterested. I was sick of the shit they are serving up last night. i stayed in on a saturday night to watch the pathetic effort - **** em i won't bother watching next week.

Apart from Buckley and Tarrant the rest of them should be dropped. Why does Malthouse continue to leave Scotto, Coley and Freeborn out??

adelaide will win easily next week leaving us no chance of top 4 after being 3-4. So maybe we will scrap a few wins over st kilda and bulldogs to win a few.

One word: disappointing....what a waste of time and effort.

Look, there is the best part of the season to go, it's too early to start this crap. if you are going to give up this early, then you really haven't the heart to be a football supporter. There are 22 rounds of football, not 3, Collingwood are 3-3 but they do look bad. Why are you giving up so early in the season? It's only Round 6, so what you gave up last year aswell when Collingwood wasn't doing so good? 3 loses isn't anything to worry about, are game play is however pretty bad right now. But, Collingwood can turn it around, when they go back to basics and start playing as a team. But us fans giving up on them isn't the answer, if we give up, and they give up, what is the whole point of it all? What was the use of all the hard work they did last year to make the Grand Final if they end up out of the finals? They need to play like they did last year, minus Tarks.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:04 pm

yeh not on, were not even 1/3 threw the season. plenty of time. and to tell u the truth i reckon we'll beat adelaide this week. we play well up there and we'll lift for the occasion. Ive got a good feeling about this week. but aginst sydney i said it all week that we'd lose.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:39 pm

Essendon in 93.......

jlc

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:47 pm

Collingwood in 1990?

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
dimo 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:47 pm

Are you for real, we are far from gone. A little support goes a long way.
Lets not be like our richmond friends eat there own at the forst sign of bad things..

GO PIES
Molly Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:26 pm

Like many ppl have said, its only been 6 rounds for goodness sake. Now is not the time to be saying the season is over. If we only had 3 wins by round 9 i'd be worrying slightly, but geez its still early!

Expectation from last year is high, but i'm sure the boys will come good and start working well as a team again. This year is far from over.
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:32 pm

Millane42 ...

I'm as pissed off as anyone about last night's game. It was a shattering experience watching our team humled by the worst team in the competition and the weakest club in the history of League Football.

But how many times have we seen teams struggling early in the season, only to turn their season around at some point. It happens every year. St.Kilda in 1997 ... Brisbane in 2001 .... Collingwood in 2002.

We are nowhere near gone ... Winning those first 3 matches (as unimpressive as we might have been) has given us a bit of breathing space. Admittedly our "breathing space" is starting to run out. But for all our poor form we are still 50-50 as far as wins and losses go.

Will you still be writing us off after we bring off an upset win in Adelaide next week ... Because all the ingredients are there. We'll cop a predictable and well-deserved pasting in the media. The Crows will be feeling invincible after their big win last Friday. An upset is very much on the cards.

Those guys who looked so abysmal last night are actually a very fine bunch of players. Elite sportsmen, one and all. That last quarter revival proved that they've still got what it takes to play very good football. You can be absolutely sure that no stone will be left unturned to get them back on track.

And even if we get thumped in Adelaide, we'll still only be 3-4 ... Hardly suicide material at this stage.

Hey. I'm not living in denial here ... We've got major problems right now ... But our season is definitely not over. In fact, I've got a funny feeling it hasn't even STARTED yet.

Maintain the faith, Millane42.

You didn't really mean what you said. You were shattered ... like the rest of us ... and you reacted a bit theatrically.

I've forgiven you already ... even though you haven't apologised.
AGE Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:18 pm

Millane42,
I bet your tune last year was different when Rocca and Tarrant were firing, the Davis' were kicking goals, everyone from Fraser to Licuria were killing it, we beat Port, made the GF, Bucks was.... well JUST BUCKS and MM was the greatest coach we ever had hey?

You are very lucky you didn't mention Eddie's name in your poor excuse for a "post" or you would be lynched bitch.
MrsTarrant Sagittarius

I love you Chrissy Tarrant you rock!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:36 am

Very well said Special Delivery I couldn't agree with you more! Smile A great post by you too Alf! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:19 am

I reckon Millane42 is just purging his spleen, and who could blame him? (that's my entry for the dumb question of the week award).
Come the weekend he'll be back yelling at the TV again no doubt.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:41 am

I think the most disappointing thing is the personal attacks on millane42 for stating his opinion. What happened to the rules or do they go out the window if you don't go along with popular opinion?

The most predictable thing on here is the rhetoric from certain individuals thrown at you if you do not agree with them.

We all saw the game and obviously some supporters are more pissed off than others.

Malthouse stated into today's Herald Sun that we lost faith after Easter and I feel he is spot on the money about that.
Millane42 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:29 am

Criticise all you like, and call me what you want - but the fact remains we are playing shit footy and are 3-3, with the SWANS above us on the ladder. I'm not happy with that thanks charli and lorelei (c'mon Jen don't get personal here) - you may be satisfied with that but i'm not. We should have beaten brisbane, essendon just had one of those games where everything went right, but we should have had the leadership to overcome the swans, but we didn't. Why? Why are we soft at contests why do we continually run under the ball? why do we continually let our opponents run free to kick goals? There are some serious problems to address.

Gee it's original when someone says "go support bitchmond", "you're not a true supporter" - well bad luck to all of you who said that - i'm as big a supporter as all of you of everything collingwood and that's why i'm hurting so much.... I LOVED Millane and he truly represents what collingwood football club is - which is the exact opposite to what the players are showing at the moment.

I'm not giving up on them but gee it hurts. I just have the feeling that the players have a mindset they only have to turn up and they'll win. Also the mindset a top 4 place will just be handed out. We have to lift. Josh what are you doing? 3-4 is not going to lead to a top 4. i personally think we are gone - that's my opinion and i'll stick to it.

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:12 am

Millane42 - you are a disgrace to the memory of Pants. Change your nickname now. It's only only Round 6 and you are writing is off. I 'spose you were wrighting us off towards the end of last year when lost few games before the finals ? :mad
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:24 am

HOLD THE PHONE! Millane 42 has announced the season over. It appears to be a simple case of speak before think here. It's fine to vent but if you wish to vent frustration on these boards expect to cop a hiding from those of us who like to stay positive. You live, you learn. I think we are all frustrated by the team losing 3 straight but as has been posted in other threads, now is the time to get behind the boys (because the chips are down!)

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: