Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Will them white dickheads ever get it right.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF??? the greatest run of all time?? get your facts right m8, look at all the topics that are scrutinising our performance! there's more of them than bagging the umps, all i ask (and everyone else asks) is for consistancy! they just cant do it. and its frustrating. i believe we still would have lost last night, no matter what the umps did but still, it makes it that little more painfull when you cop bullshit decisions like i saw on saturday night, it was shocking.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:31 am

magpie1983 wrote:
im not gonna blame the umps on this 1, im sick of making excuses time to take it on the chin. We just didnt play well enough

What sort of response is that..the deliberate hand pass out of bounds was not paid why not ?

We had momentum the swans player under extreme pressure gutlessly hand passed it over the line on our foward line no one is blaming the umpires for our loss but this decision certainly stopped the momentum somewhat...and actually our last quarter was bloody superb pity the maggots went against us.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:36 am

neds elbow wrote:
I didn't hear anybody complaining when we got the best run of
all time last week.

Maybe you should scrutinise the players performance as harshly
as you do the umpires

Actually neds elbow i very rarely whinge about the umpires thats what losers do but some of them decisions last night favouring the swans were pathetically piss weak and wrong.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:08 am

NP: "...well what abot sitting behind a group of umpires at the footy and overhearing them talking about how much they hate Collingwood and how they take pleasure in making sure they get nothing unless it is obvious, then having a great laugh about it....."

NP are you serious?? You actually heard that???
where's kent butcher 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:53 pm

The decisions were disgraceful, Lica gets done for holding the ball when I thought he got a handball away then a minute later barry hall has it for 3hours in a tackle, throws it away and nothing.
According to the scoreboard we had 8 free kicks to quarter time and at three quarter time we had 8 free kicks, tell me Sydney were that disciplined for 2 quarters? The first free kick we got was when that bloke ran to far so not even really our doing. Dickheads!
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:45 pm

Bokka I am dead serious mate....it is not a new attitude, My father also experienced that one night while at a meeting of umpires held in Queensland many years ago.....My old man was coaching his team and whiel he was packing up the gear the Umps came out for a training session, he overheard them talking about assignemnts for the week....when he distinctly heard one of them say "Aww Shit, I got Collingwood, I have to put up with their Bullshit suppporters" Then the other umpire remarked "yeah give them nothing"

So don't tell me that they do not favour other teams over Collingwood....plus ned your point about free kicks........how many times in a game does the opposing team get free kicks in front of goals when playing us?? and where are all our free kicks given..our backline....It is pathetic....

cheers

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:29 pm

Take legal action against the Stadium as they employ the security firm. They are fully libel for their actions.
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:00 am

Well NP that is really astounding, but I suppose nothing should surprise me from governements and other authorities these days, the world has gone a bit mental and I don't see even the illusion of justice which is probably mostly all it was when I believed in it as a child.
Amazingly unprofessional and it sounds as if they are taking out their dislike of woods supporters (many of whom who are admittedly pretty abusive particularly to the scumpires) - taking it out on the team - really disgraceful.
I think you ought to send an email to the AFL and the papers etc about what you and your dad heard - it's about time those ponces are reported for a change and maybe they'll be forced to be genuinely fair.

Another thing I remember happening under Shaw was for quite a while we were consistently gettign a lot more frees than the opposition. This came up in the media and was complained about and subsequently they cracked down on Collingwood. it never occurred to any of the dumbarses that just maybe the reason they were getting penalised less was they were playing CLEANER FOOTY. In fact under Shaw they did play very clean. So you get penalised for playing cleaner in this twisted world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: