Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Will them white dickheads ever get it right.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:38 am
Post subject: Will them white dickheads ever get it right.Reply with quote

Last quarter

The pies are comming home strong a sydney swans player handpasses the ball deliberately out of bounds in our foward pocket

The free kick wasnt paid to collingwood can someone explain why not please.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 3:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Joffa, there were quite a few decisions in that final qtr that swung it back in Sydneys Favour.....I nearly smashed my TV over the decision you are talking about...they are an absolute, inconsistant joke and just how long do we have to put up with this rabble...The Umpires association and the AFL are destroying this game...IT is a friggin joke.......

Cheers

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 4:11 am

There were actually no less than THREE possible deliberate out-of-bounds decisions that could have gone Collingwood's way ... all within about a minute. This happened when we were less than 3 goals down and starting to travel like winners. Those decisions (or non-decisions, to be more precise) completely snuffed out our revival. From then on, just about every umpiring decision went against us.

Even though we played like crap ... and were beaten by a better side on the night ... we could have still won that game if we'd had an even break from the maggotry in the last 10 minutes.
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:01 am

What about the Barry Hall holding the ball/throw incident that wasnt paid even though the umpire had the whistle in his mouth??? Led directly to a swans goal 10 seconds later.

Absolute disgrace
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:34 am

Umpires need to learn the meaning of the word consistency. The thing that annoys me the most is that the coaches cannot say anything. So we all have to pretend that the umpires are doing a fantastic job......lol lol

jlc

mgh3536 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:32 am

not usually a complainer but....

the free against Licuria when he was streaming through centre in last quarter was criminal, they have never played the game and predict in their tiny little minds what they think may happen.

They were blooody hopeless last night
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:41 am

Joffa, in answer to your question.

In a word "no".

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:44 am

YEp each and every other time a tackle was layed like that it was a push in the back.....and just how many prior opportunities did Barry Hall have anyway...it is bad enought the AFL prop them us with all that extra money let alone the umpires putting in their biggest effort to keep us down.....and someone mad a comment about a conspiricy against Collingwood being false...well what abot sitting behind a group of umpires at the footy and overhearing them talking about how much they hate Collingwood and how they take pleasure in making sure they get nothing unless it is obvious, then having a great laugh about it.....you telling me that talk like that does not get out on the field when it is their turn to umpire Collingwood, these Pathetic White Maggots are ruining the game....they all want to look good, and now they have the mics wired up they want to sound like superstars....they are destroying an wonderful thing....friggin Maggots...

Cheers

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:59 pm

I know when we play ordinary footy all night we cant really blame umpires for a loss but i agree, they did give EVERYTHING against us during that 20 min burst. A few decisions were SHOCKING. Im one of these ppl who dont care what free kicks are paid for, but as long as the maggots are CONSISTENT and pay the same decision to BOTH TEAMS, ALL NITE.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
magpie1983 Virgo

Alan didaks number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:09 pm

im not gonna blame the umps on this 1, im sick of making excuses time to take it on the chin. We just didnt play well enough
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:25 pm

It's very simple, the Umpires hate Collingwood, and it's been proven many times. And really it's getting really pathetic, the AFL umpires, and tribunal need to take a long hard look at themselves. And it's not just Collingwood games either, it's mostly all the games. The umpires clearly need to tell us what the hell is going on with their decisions....

It would really help all of us supporters, if we knew what rule book the AFL umpires well umpires in general, because in most other leagues around Australia and it's making for a bad time at the footy.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:26 pm

Okay this posted twice again Embarassed So I might just give some emaples of bad umpiring.

Missed Reports: Some of the obvious reports that the umpires have mised is really starting to get bad.

Out Of Bounce Rule: Why have this rule if you aren't going to inforce it fairly?

50 Metre PenaltiesL Am I the only one that noticed during the Wizard Cup that the umpires missed a 50 metre penalty? (North Vs Adelaide was the game) And they have missed some others aswell.

Holding The Ball: I thought if you turned a player 360 degrees it's considered holding the ball? So why isn't the umpire paying them?

There we go. My post looks better now Smile

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage

Last edited by The Prototype on Sun May 04, 2003 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:03 pm

didn't see much of the game but it seemed to me that everything a pie stackle was laid it was a free - either in teh back or high tackle - and then they just didn't want to touch the swans players after that.

they'll need to improve though, that's for sure.

- Ben
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:12 pm

joffa i was right on the boundary in that moment, i actually got on TV going mental waving my arms everywhere then. It was discracful. ALL WE ASK IS FOR CONSISTANCY! nothing else, just some F***ing consistancy. why cant they, its not that hard. the AFL have some serious problems.
neds elbow 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:14 pm

I didn't hear anybody complaining when we got the best run of
all time last week.

Maybe you should scrutinise the players performance as harshly
as you do the umpires
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: