Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ok..Now it's time to stand !!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:24 am
Post subject: Ok..Now it's time to stand !!Reply with quote

We're feelin pretty shit and a lot of us want to pay out and thats your choice i believe in times like this we must come together and stand, 3 losses in a row isnt what we want but we've got it and next week we're of to football park it will be the mission of all missions the football world will write us off as it did before our previous visit to football park history tells us it was the best evening of our lives.

We can do two things we can either hang shit on collingwood and rip the joint apart ( your choice ) or come together and say it all begins next week against adelaide, the club at this moment needs our support and love, it needs us to be the backbone and right now we have to support it like we never have done before.

The battle is not over infact the battle has now just begun!!

See you all at footy park it will be another fine evening in the history of the collingwood football club.

GO YOU MAGGIES .NOW IS THE TIME WE ALL HAVE TO STAND AND SUPPORT LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Bones 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

HA!!

I vote we rip them apart.....Burn the stands down, throw eggs at Eddie and MM...

Everyone supports the players and the club at all times, no question about that. BUT we all get pizzed orf with insipid useless efforts from certain players.

Lets crunch some heads.. Preferably Smartass then King randy...
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 4:01 am

whatever Bones..

GOOD CALL JOFFA,

I say lets stand together.....this is when it gets tough, this is when it is hard....when your heart is juist breaking because of another loss, but it is time to send out a message of full support for these boys and get them to lift....They did it last year, they can do it again now....I can't wait to see Presti Tear Carey a new Butthole next week and for us to dominate Adelaide....They can lift, but not with people on here ripping their guts out and kicking while them while they are down.....If you want to indulge in that sort of behaviour, I Suggest you go up the road to Princess Park and join the membership burning wankers there or piss of to Richmond.....We support our players here.... I have just been sick to the stomach reading some posts by certain ppl over the last week....let us not be like other supporters.....WE ARE COLLINGWOOD, THEY ARE NOT!!! and before ppl get on here and start with the "accepting mediocrity" crap, the only place I do not accept it is from Collingwood Supporters......Unless you can go out there and put the boots on and do a better job then stick to the Job you should be aceepting with pride....A Collingwood Supporter....

Cheers

magpie willow 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:34 pm

Beautifully written Joffa and you know that my choice will always be to keep loving and supporting collingwood with all my heart as long as I live. Myself, Joffa and a few others are the real supporters of Collingwood who will not bag the players will always love collingwood we will NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON THEM!!!!!

People who bag the players are not REAL SUPPORTERS and thats all their is to it because they are the people who only like us when we are winning and just bag us when we are having a bad year.

So I urge as many of you as i can to never EVER give up on the Mighty Mighty Collingwood MAGPIES

GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARN THE PIES!!!!
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:58 pm

well said joffa. i was spewin last night, but then i thought sheesh, i've seen us in worse positions than 3-3! remember being what, 0-8 in '99? still a looooong way to go this season. stick together people.
Bones 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:59 pm

magpie willow wrote:
Myself, Joffa and a few others are the real supporters of Collingwood.

People who bag the players are not REAL SUPPORTERS

What a load of crap. Who the hell do you think you are. Think yourself very fortunate that you can attend games and cheer your guts out each week, many many supporters cannot. And just because they can't doesn't mean they support in their heart less.

Nothing wrong with constructive critism. Thats what makes the world go around.

I take great offense to the comment that I am not a REAL SUPPORTER because i make comment on certain facts.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:03 pm

lol, i'm with you Bones, i saw that comment and was going to bite, but then thought...no, it just feeds the frenzy
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:17 pm

Well said Joffa. Theres nothing more frustrating and heartbreaking than preformances like last night but all we can do is look forward, keep our chins up and pray to god we turn it aorund against the Crows. Collingwood relish being under dogs so lets hope the mentality we take into next week creates passion and urgency in our game and we create a huge upset.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:30 pm

foxy wrote:
well said joffa. i was spewin last night, but then i thought sheesh, i've seen us in worse positions than 3-3! remember being what, 0-8 in '99? still a looooong way to go this season. stick together people.

Exactly.

Good idea to refresh some memories...

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 3:49 pm

I have seen us in worse positions but they were when we had a crap team. At present this team is UNDERachieving and things need to change before this goes down as a wasted year.

Obviously they don't lose or not try deliebarately but things have to change so we can get back on track. We have gone from matching it with Brisbane for a half in Brisbane to playing inept football against one of the worse teams in the AFL.

jlc

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 4:39 pm

I'm with Bones - re supporters. Constructive criticism is what makes the world go around. Magpie Willow - nothing against you mate but there are many types of supporters and it isn't up to you to define what a 'real' supporter is.
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 5:33 pm

Constructive critism is fine........but I think we get bagged by the other 15 teams supporters, we don't need to do that ourselves.
And foxy is right...3-3 isn't what we all wanted but we have been in a worse and better position. At least we aren't peaking early like some other teams are........we are just pacing ourselves.
GO PIES in 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banksy 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:33 pm

Bones i'm with you.Magpie willow stop writting crap.
People have got to stop thinking along the lines that those who have a dig at the players are less supporters than those that don't.
What gives you Magpie willow to right to judge those who speak up and make their opinions known?...after all this is the beauty of this board for all supporters from all walks of life to come together and rise their opinions regardless wether or not it's constructive or not.
We all take losses differently,some feel gutted and need to let out steam and speak up about the form of players and coaching stuff etc....but ask any of these people how much they love their team and you'll see why comments such as made by Magpie willow hurt deeply.
At the end of the day we all have one thing in common ...WE SUPPORT THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE LAND.....COLLINGWOOD.
Peoples comments will vary depending on the cicumtances as we are only human.
So before we go judging others on their loyalties,take a step back and think who you're referring to...(your fellow pies supporters).
If you ask me the fact that people take time out to come on this board and express their opinions regardless of wether we agree or not shows we're hurting.....and to me that shows we care about our team's fortunes.
Go Pies.
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:21 pm

Lets get one thing straight, the real supporters are the ones that have their membership card, and are there every week making a lot of noise, dont make judgments on who isnt a real supporter like some of u do. My dad has been a member for 30 years. goes to every game, but he bags some players at times, its only in frustration, u have no right to say he's not a true supporter, u dont know nothing about them!

Second of all, i agree, sure we're playing like shit but this is the time when we stand as one and support our great clubive got a good feeling about this week. i really truely think we can knock em off.

GO PIES!

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:22 pm

I have said it often but if you do not take the opportunitys to kick the goals,you get, you will never win!!!!!!!!.

If i can survive 1999,i can surly survive this mini slump.

Stick with the pies guys!!!!!!!!.

All they need is 1 win to get their confidence back and then watch out!!!!!.

COME ON PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: