Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

If Bucks Wasnt There..

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaBY_MaGPieS 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:56 pm
Post subject: If Bucks Wasnt There..Reply with quote

Good Morning To All,

Well yesterday i was watching the game again, just to see who played well n who didnt, and it just came across my mind that if buckley wasnt there we would of got killed by more than 66 pts..

The Skipper collected 37 touches, and one goal which was pretty good of 2 steps.

You just have to think about, if bucks wasnt there yesterday our team would of fall apart. Good work bucks.

I know tarrant played well, got 19 touches played well 2 .. but one player im very pissed off is neon leon, he needs 2 be droped, the rupe has 2 came in because he plays a harder game.

Presti, keep that pretty boy quiet in the 3rd qtr so, so i was pretty happy but still kicked 6 goals straight..

Shane Woewodin, wasnt at his best didnt play in the 3rd qtr, he just went so quiet, but i guess he will pick up his form again.

You can not call collingwood a shit team unless they lose the next 6 games, and u cant say essendon have inprove over one win.

Sorry, if im offend anyone, but im just statin my facts, if u agree u agree if u dont agree, what can i say more? Nothing, because coz everyone got there own good and bad points in a game of footy.

Good Luck Pies against the sydney swans and lets left up our heads and support our team.

On this winter's day

See you at the bitter end

2000: 15th
2001: 9th
2002: 2nd
2003: 1st and the cup comes home

Go Pies!
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Bux got alot of the ball but he was pretty ineffective. Definatly one of our best players but not a brilliant game from him. He can hold his head high though.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
BaBY_MaGPieS 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I know bucks cam hold his head high, he show great leadership.

He cant do all the work himself though, he needs his players around him too beacuse we aint a one man side.

The midfield has to deviler the ball to tarrant, rocca , Molly so we can kick goals, and cummers have 2 improve in the ball ups, and sneek a few goals in. didak, needs his form back and kick a few himself.

i dont know whats wrong with leon throogh he got 2 touches againist the lions n 3 againist the bombers.

Thats the reason why i want rupe back , leon needs 2 learn his lesson in the 2nds.. thats only how i player is gonna learn..

We have enough depth in the squad, so use it..

On this winter's day

See you at the bitter end

2000: 15th
2001: 9th
2002: 2nd
2003: 1st and the cup comes home

Go Pies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: