Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

gehrig

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hellraiser4 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 12:56 pm
Post subject: gehrigReply with quote

the eagels never wanted to deal with collingwood they wanted the no3 draft pick or nothing from us .good on you malthouse for not given in .

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 1:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Neil Balme say the very same thing on Friday "for some reason they don't want to deal with us".
It shits me. I wanted him at the club. It's history now.
Maybe something good will come out of this.

Maybe the number 3 pick in the draft will be the next Ablett or Daicos!
I'm dreaming I know.

Mal gone does anyone know what we got for him?

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 1:09 pm

I hope we pick up a really good youngster at number 3. Good on Collingwood for sticking to their guns on this deal.
maggee_pye 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 1:26 pm

the mal micheal story was on the news up here in brisbane just a short time ago, didnt confirm the trade player or pick from brisbane, speculated on molloy again... mal was happy with what leigh mathews had to say, looking forward to playing finals football...
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 3:15 pm

yeah they r sayin it could be like a direct swap for Molloy or somethin. God help us. Maybe he is alright though we get a different perspective on the interstaters coz we r over here so who knows. Guess we will finally find out a bit 2morrow about whos going where and whos coaching who.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 3:51 pm

The way I figure this whole Gehrig thing is, if Malthouse thought Gehrig was worth the No.3 pick or to move heaven and earth for him, we would have done it. If anyone would know what Gehrig is capable of surely it's Malthouse who coached him for 7years.
I liked Mal but, what the heck you have to give something good to get something now a days.
The days of off loading the Ricky Olarenshaws of this world for good players are gone. Excuse me Spiderwoman but, when you say "Go RiCkY!" do you mean "go and get f%^&^** RiCkY! Because that's what I think of when I think of RiCkY Oh! and the name Ramanaskus also comes to mind. I also think of him because that's what Essendon picked up with the pick we gave them.

[This message has been edited by magpie_russ (edited 11 September 2000).]

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 4:48 pm

huh! Go Ricky... as if i mean for him to actually go
It's 'Go Ricky' as in like go u r a legend etc etc. Like go Collingwood etc etc. N E Way don't start stirring me up about him again please unless u never wanna hear the end of it!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 5:12 pm

All right Spidey!
You sound like a sweety. I just couldn't help taking the you know what. It sounds like you will go on forever no matter what. Go Girl!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: