Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

So what is happening with Sav?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 7:56 am
Post subject: So what is happening with Sav?Reply with quote

Anyone have the latest on Sav? Like is he going to play NFL, is he going to be traded or what? I haven't heard much about him in the last couple fo weeks. The last I heard was a trade with Carlton but I haven't heard anything since.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 8:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well JOEL,
i heard that he was rejected from the NFL and the last i have heard since then is we are going a trade with carlton so we get someone there and they get SAV,i also heard something about AARON HAMILL because he is out of contract and doesnt want to stay at carlton(dont blame him)so MAYBE they will trade those two but joel i am not really sure.

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 8:41 am

sorry again everyone the post above was from me!!!!!
i hate it when that happens so im really sorry!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 9:26 am

Joel,
Sav will probably go for a low draft choice. Unless we can come with a deal for Porter. Even then we would have to throw something in for the deal. I heard that Sav didn't present at all well with Adelaide. They said he lacked motivation and wasn't even sure if he wanted to continue with football. Hamill for Sav... I wish! Highly unlikly.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 10:15 am

how good would it be if we did get hamill, maybe they could swap sav and a draft pick for him, from what i've heard hamill wants a shitload of money, well collingwood have plenty to give out so yeah.
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 10:25 am

I'd prefer Hamill to Gehrig. Although this Gehrig thing has in my mind for so long it's hard to give it up. And we haven't even signed him yet!!! I'm losing the plot. How many more sleeps b4 Tuesday???
I watched Hamill in the finals and thought "Mate! I wouldn't mind getting him but, there is no way Carlton would let him go" and now he's "on the market". Unless Carlton have big salary cap problems why the... hell wouldn't they sign Allan, McKay and Hamill???
I read Boomer saying everything will be alright... I hope you are right mate. I hope you are right.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 10:29 am

yeah i would also prefer hamill to gehrig, hamill has got no injuries.
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 10:58 am

I just want to pick up someone of value. I don't want to hear rumours any more just fact. Two of my best mates are St. Kilda supporters and MATE! I don't want to see the look on their face if (where there is life there is hope) he goes to St. Kilda. I hope when they announce it I'm not at work.
St. Kilda instead of Collingwood. I thought every kid wanted to play for Collingwood. Those kids must have all grown up by now eh!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 1:31 pm

Thanks all. Too bad for Sav, unless he gets traded his career is over. Too bad mate. Good Luck!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 2:56 pm

Getting Hamill would be mad!!! He is absolutely huge so he would be a good replacement for Sav plus he is a damm lot sexier (soree Sav luvers)!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: