Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Eloise Southby

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LIL PRESTIGIACOMO 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:41 pm
Post subject: Eloise SouthbyReply with quote

Has anyone else watched that show "After The Game" or watever it's called on Channel 10 on Saturday nights after the footy?

In my opinion the show is stupid anyway and I only watched like 15 minutes of it on Saturday night but from what i saw Eloise just doesn't fit in! She sits there laughing like a complete ditz at everything they say and any RARE comment she might add is completely stupid.

Just because her father played for the Twisted Evil scum Twisted Evil and she USED to date that bombers player doesn't mean she knows her stuff about footy. Does anyone else agree??

Luv Leez!
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh watched the show pretty crap one of the blokes was going on about lica crying looked liked lica wanted to crack him one.the host with red hair is a pie supporter though.e. southby stick to netball but she aint bad looking
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:01 pm

I dont mind the show,

Its obviously very light hearted with none of the panel having any real background in AFL. I mean theres at least two or three comedians by day job on there so its definately nothing indepth or anything.

Its good for a bit of a chuckle, and yeh Peter Helliar is a pieman so thats always good.

They had licca on there so thats a good start.
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:45 pm

This show just does not have the tempo of other (successful) panel shows.

I agree with the comment "what the hell is that Eloise girl" doing on it. I was wondering who she was (I missed the opening). Did not seem to have any input, not even feeding the comedians lines. Looked like she watching a tennis match, rather than participating on a panel.

And don't get me started on that Lane girl. A second Scum reporter. I was asleep on the couch after the Geelong game, and it was her voice that woke me up. A voice that would wake the dead. But again like Southby you would not need a paper bag, but in her case, some ear muffs would not go astray.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: