Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lynch got away with it then?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 5:30 am
Post subject: Lynch got away with it then?Reply with quote

Here he comes up again. He has gone from being repected to one of my most hated players. He dives and wins a grand final. He gets to use illegal drugs to keep him in the sport, he even has the right to flip players and allmost put them in a weel chair for the rest of there life.
Another join of the comp. Matthew Lloyd punches someone full on in the tummy and gets off. Infact the umpire removes his report.

After all of this. Tarrant get supended for punching a Hawthon player that went to the tribunal with taz and said he did nothing wrong. No footage of what was suppost to have happened. Cloke goes for nothing but the ball and misses out on a grand final. But yet its ok for pritty boy Lloyd and Lynch to do whatever the hell they feel like.

Get lost Wayne Jackson. As soon has he and his bunnys piss off i'll know the game could finaly be it better hands. its been run by a pack of dickheads for way too long now.

Joffa your right, the afl coudn't run a chook raffel. They couldn't cook a **** potato...!
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

agree entirely, other than the bit about wayne jackson. he's a bit of a tosser but he does not and should not have any authority over reporting players and the afl does not directly control the tribunal.
magpie24 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:50 am

Kind of amazing isn't,he ends up in a wheelchair and there's a big uproar,but he get's up and NOTHING will be done about that scumbag Mad Mad Mad
taff wa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:16 am
Post subject: Lynch got away with it then?Reply with quote

Has Lynch escaped scrutiny of the Clokey incident. If he has that is amazing. He must be another 1 of the protected species (like Lloyd, Cousins, Scott, etc.).

Cant wait for the return game at the G.

My last comment is LYNCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN LYNCHED.

Twisted Evil
AbsoluteTallant 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 4:43 pm

I agree

Lynch gets away with blue murder.

It's hard for me to not see him as the AFLs untouchable put up there to stand at FF until he's 40, sustained (allegedly) on a concoction of drugs, throwing opponents aside...

But there's a bigger point to this. The AFL is allowing players longer and longer to get the ball away whilst being tackled. Clearly it's a tactic to keep the play moving as they want the game to be more and more like bastketball with Aussie Rules skills.

The problem with this is when players who are tackling never get rewarded, they keep tackling harder and more ferociously. Sooner or later someone is going to get crippled from a dump that should have been called holding the ball.

Would you rather a free against you or be a quadraplegic for the rest of your life?
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:55 pm

lets remember, he shouldnt even be playing AFL, prick
Whitey Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:13 pm

Quote:
The problem with this is when players who are tackling never get rewarded, they keep tackling harder and more ferociously. Sooner or later someone is going to get crippled from a dump that should have been called holding the ball.

Hi. I'm not trying to be picky. But if a guy gets tackled and it is called as 'holding the ball' won't he still get crippled anyway.
The holding the ball rule is interpreted wrong though at the moment, I must agree. The buckley one against brissie was a prime example.

Haven't seen the lynch incident you're talking about, but by the sounds of it, it must have been bad! Evil or Very Mad
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:36 pm

well anyway either way he should have at least gotten a 50M penalty, just a normal free kick isnt enough.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:58 pm

The bastard should of been reported FULL STOP.

The whole bloody AFL is a JOKE!!!
The AFL cost collingwood a premiership with the piss weak suspension of a fine young footballer..Yet another player can bloody pole vault him into the turf and its jack shit apparantly.

The AFL and all its bloody cronies can well and truly get intercoursed!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:15 pm

completely agree with u all, its funny when Cloke was suspended that he didnt mean to break the guys nose...it wasnt intentional, yet Lynch who intended to dek cloke, the ball had gone out and it was uncalled for he has just a free kick paid against him, its absolute BULL#$@! its a conspiracy if u ask me, i would bet my life that if it was the other way around there woulda been a report, 50m penalty, the lot if it was Cloke who did it...but lynch he is another one of the AFL'z "UNTOUCHABLES"
PJB 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:48 pm

I was livid when I saw that happen on Thursday. If Needles has got away with what he did to Clokey that's unbelievable ! I would've thought what he did would be " unduly rough play ". But then again maybe I'm biased ......
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:57 pm

I was a Lynch fan, he is a dog now and has to go. He could have crippled young Cloke.
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:12 am

i dont understand how that cannot be rough play, if something had of gone wrong and it could have quite easily then wat would have happend?
1990BW Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:29 am
Post subject: .Reply with quote

on the topic of dodgy umpirirng, a lot of people are complaining about 'that tackle' on buckley, for which bux was pinged.

we got ripped off on thursday night by the umps, but that decision was correct - you are not allowed to place the ball on the ground like bux did - you have to dispose of it. he realised he was caught, had no options, and just plonked it on the ground. it was as gawn as gawn could be.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:39 am
Post subject: Re: .Reply with quote

1990BW wrote:
on the topic of dodgy umpirirng, a lot of people are complaining about 'that tackle' on buckley, for which bux was pinged.

we got ripped off on thursday night by the umps, but that decision was correct - you are not allowed to place the ball on the ground like bux did - you have to dispose of it. he realised he was caught, had no options, and just plonked it on the ground. it was as gawn as gawn could be.

I think in terms of player safety the cloke lynch incident far outweighs the bucks one.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: