Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

COLLINGWOOD CANT TRADE TO SAVE ITSELF

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 1:09 pm
Post subject: COLLINGWOOD CANT TRADE TO SAVE ITSELFReply with quote

It appears that Collingwood never learns from its mistakes in past trades. What do all these players have in common :

Steve McKee
Jamie Tape
Robert Schaeffer
Mark Pitura
Stephen Ryan
Brad Smith

The above are the previous fruits of trading Richmond. None of those players have made an impact with us. Wake up
Collingwood and learn dont pick up Richmonds scraps. Daffy will be another one of those players. We need a player who will go in and get the hard ball. No disrespect to Daffy. We should not give up Mal Michael or our first draft pick to get him

I am also insulted by the fact that StKilda appear to have out negotiated us for the services of Gehrig. Get real Collingwood we have been dudded by a team without a coach and no future. I feel humiliated.

Collingwood should give up its first draft pick and go after Scott Lucas or Greg Stafford.

Mal Michael to Brisbane for Daniel Bradshaw and a draftpick would be accpetable. I love Mal Michael but he is a backman and for some reason we keep playing him as a forward.

I cant work out why we let Andrew Schauble go he was a good player. Actually i know why for some reason we kept playing him off the bench as a forward. So what if Schauble wasnt the best kick, all a backman has to do is contest. Afterall we kept Jason Wild and Luke Godden who werent the best kicks for long enough.

I hope next time i write we will have picked up some decent players and not been dudded.

peace out

JLC
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 1:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

well let me brutally honest jon
how much more of this shit have we gotta take
if we dont pick up 3 good draft picks and a handful of others who are prepared to put in every week we are doomed.
its as simple as that.
we called west coast bluff and now gehrig is at stkilda.
our shit season has been over for 5 weeks now and still no good news.
well i know right now not to get excited about next season
thanx to every one down at collingwood.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 5:08 pm

Collingwood better not trade Mal Michael for Dimmattina
Get serious you dont trade a key position player for a midfielder
boomer 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 12:32 pm

be patient...it will come in good time. Come tuesday, all your woes will be gone. Trust me.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 7:22 am

Patience is a virtue. Those who wait, will reap rewards.
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 9:43 am

There is the saying "All good things come to those who wait".
There is also the saying "All good things come to those who wait but, only what's left by those who hussle".

I too am dispondent that St. Kilda look to have beat us to Gehrig??? Last year it was Colbert. He didn't have a good year but, I think we all wanted him at the time and we wouldn't have had to give up a thing. In hindsight OBree seems better.

On both these occasions Mr. Ron Joseph has been involved. What is with this guy. He said during the week that the St. Kilda thing was bull and Gehrig wanted to go to Collingwood. Now Blight, who he also manages, comes in and Gehrig doesn't want to come to us? Joseph ahs been delivering players to North for years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: