Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brisbane press vs Collingwood

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocccaaaaa23 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:11 pm
Post subject: Brisbane press vs CollingwoodReply with quote

Living up here in Brisbane, I am sick and tired of the Brisbane press having a whinge at Eddie and his stance on the salary cap. Even today in the Sunday paper they are at it again. Now that their team in winning matches, they seem to think they can print what they like.

I hope Eddie continues his crusade against the salary cap increase to Brisbane and Sydney.

In relation to Thursday nights game, after attending the game the other night let me say that we were not disgraced.

If we had kicked better and had a better third quarter then maybe we could have one. But as the late great Gorilla Monsoon used to say "Close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades".

Brisbane are definately worried about us. Can anyone tell me when they last saw Brisbane trying to slow the game down at the beginning of the final quarter?

They will lose more matches than last year and one of them will be against us later this year. We can and will beat this team to show ponies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: