Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

whos gunna play ruck??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:07 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken Pox doesn't kill ya!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:08 am

He hasn't been set back that much. And If anything maybe he should miss the Ansett Cup to continue on pre season training that he missed!
magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 12:02 pm

Joel I went down to training Mon and Josh has resumed full training so it was only about 4 sessions he missed which is stuff all,but he still needs a hand in the ruck, at least for this season.I figure if we can keep Ant at CHF we will get a lot more out of him instead of the ruck,he tires to easily.
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 7:01 am

On Steve McKee - he is yet to prove himself, and thus cement himself in the hearts of the Collingwood army. He played well in defence, in the first game against Essendon, but thats I all remember. I was bitterly disappionted that he seemed to fade away, but the Legionaires gives him an acceptable excuse. Until he proves himself in the ruck, he will continue to cop some criticism, as we really need support in the ruck for Rogan, and we gave Clinton King away (who had at least 15 or so good games in the firsts last year for Richmond, vs a couple from McKee for us).

On Mal - everyone should know by now that, though originally from PNG he moved to QLD as a youth, and took up footy. I think rugby league took over from Aussie Rules as the game of choice for PNG in the 70's and 80's (I could be wrong on the last bit).

On the ruck - well if we can not get Joffa (who would scare the pants of all but the most feral of ruckmen) then I say Mc Kee and Rogan just have to share the spot. Until Rogan is back to full strength use him sparingly, McKee playing in defence when Rogan is one the field, else he rucks until we get our money's worth out of him, or he prooves that he is not up to it. Then we go back to what we did last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: