Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I NEED ADVICE.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 11:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello people, here is some stuff on FJD that I found-
Born: January 15, 1985
Lives : Epping, melbourne
Works : KFC (he is an apprentice there)

See how easy that was?

Check all ya bios (on Bigfooty, fromtheouter.com, here etc)and see if there is any information in any of them that that FJD might have used. Don't stress too much, he is only a kid.

Not to mention his interests include:
music, garden tools, and hair care products (apparently!!).

JDF

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 19 July 2001).]
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 12:05 pm

hmm Epping hey well how convenient its on the same line wot do ya say we cruise on down to KFC Epping before gettin of at Vic Park for training 2mor

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 12:09 pm

Yeah, I think that would give him a bit of a fright!! BWUHAHAHA!!!!

And MAGS - about ya blue tips, you mentioned ya blue hair on CollingwoodForever.net. That is where he probably got that from.

JDF

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 19 July 2001).]
slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 12:10 pm

So does that mean we can belt him with a drumstick?

Joffa, don't worry about him coz gutless people who hide behind aliases and then bag forthright people (that being you) are only digging themselves a grave. Now this idiot has got the Magpie Army looking for him and he WILL be found.

You Fitzroy twit. WHEN we find who you are, you will be as close to Fitzroy as spiritually possible.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 12:29 pm

Mags - It aint hard to find out about the goings on of the Collingwood cheersquad and what you guys get up to. Just read Nick's for one week and it's like you are in the Cheersquad.

JDF
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 3:19 pm

exactly mags....its very easy for them to find stuff out about ppl so if u dont want them to kno dont bring it onto the net simple as that...i dont care wot this idiot says about me but if they really wanna make something about it they can damm well come up and say it to my face not hiding behind a computer screen!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 5:05 pm

He's in a band, huh?

My guess is he'd be a guitarist. He's probably that Scooter idiot as well.

So, make sure when you catch him that you break his fingers. That should really stuff him up for a long time.

Garden tools !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

What a really happening guy this dude is.

Maybe he cultivates marijuana. In which case, find out where the bastard lives and rip off his plants. That'll really ruin his day.

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 5:25 pm

lol "rip off his plants" hahahha we know a certain bong head down at Pie land who would help ay Mags!

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 2:24 am

GOOD WORK INSPECTOR JOEL.

Now Mags you make sure that when you find this little twerp you break all his fingers so that he cant type crap again!

Elvira.....

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 20 July 2001).]
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 2:58 am

As much as I'd love this guy to find out what a tram looks like - from underneath - I'd like to remind you that we're in public.

You're putting yourselves at risk by making threats or condoning violence in public. If anything happens to him, regardless of how it happened and who did it, and he points the finger, he's got evidence.

Think before you threaten anybody in public, because you're exposing yourself and it could backfire.

There are other ways. He is obviously known by 'cooldude' on the 'From the Outer' forum as evidenced by this exchange - http://pub79.ezboard.com/ftheouterfrm3.showMessageRange?topicID=133.topic&start=21&stop=32 So he's no longer as anonymous as he was and the main worry was his anonymity. He loses a lot of punch when his identity becomes known. I'm sure if 'cooldude' was asked by a very important Collingwood personage who this FJD really is, as a Collingwood supporter he would be forthcoming.

Joel, I wouldn't be too trusting of any information he offers in any profile he fills in. Do you really think that a guy who goes out of his way to be abusive and deceitful is suddenly going to become truthful because he's filling in his online profile? Hardly.

From The Outer 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 3:54 am

Joffa,

I noticed the personal and insipid attacks by the FJD person on From The Outer. I warned him twice to stop it or be banned from "From The Outer".

If he mentions you one more time on our site, he will be banned. (We work on a policy of "three strikes and you're out" on From The Outer.

I have been busy deleting his rubbish posts and will not tolerate any crap towards a fellow Pie supporter on my site.

Keep your chin up Joffa. You've got some good people on your side! (side by side we stick together... never forget that line!)

Flounder
From The Outer
http://www.fromtheouter.com

biodave 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 4:34 am

The possibility of someone stalking you is almost unreal, hey Joffa? I know Id fret in the same situation. Hopefully it's not a stalker but just some juvenile prankster. I know I'm not offering much, but just keep your head up Joffa bro and stay positive. I hope everything goes well mate and I'll pray for your safety

Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 5:38 am

Chin up, Joffa - there's plenty of support out there for you (and in here as well). If his age is as found on the other forum, it's probably just a case to teen angst (Yes, it CAN get as ugly as this - unfortunately I've seen worse and been on the receiving end of worse).

As for that jibe at guitarists, Alf, I take that as an insult.

He's probably a drummer.

Broadie
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 6:32 am

hello! i'm a drummer!
he's probably a bass player. not skilled enough to take the lead so he decides to start hitting the thick strings.

don't worry joffa, you've got plenty of support here.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 6:36 am

Go easy Foxy - I'm pretty handy with the bass - driving the rest of you guys along - must be a vocalist.

You there Alf?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: