Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Listen friends. Follow my lead and we'll make the 8

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey_rulz 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 3:05 pm
Post subject: Listen friends. Follow my lead and we'll make the 8Reply with quote

Now first of all, there's a bit of housekeeping to be done about some of the things said on this board.

You knuckleheads who think petty threats of taking a trip to my store will scare me, need to be reminded something. I am usually a nice person. But when I get nasty I can be a sight to see. And anyways, anyone trying to steal from our shop prepare to be hunted down by me. I will hunt you like a dog. Not to mention the store has some nifty little weapons hidden under the counter that could do quite an amount of damage.

I've made some high powered friends in around this board since I was last on here so anyone trying to play the tough guy might have some VERY nasty messages waiting in their mail box from these friends of mine. Little threats will get you no where in this world my friends.... believe me, as a soccer fan I've had my fair share of fights in the crowd (I come out on top most of the time might I add) and usually the loudmouts who rant and yell are the weakest....

Now, onto our favorite topic. COLLINGWOOD!

I watched most of the other night's match... I finally turned it off when I realized we were going to lose, but some moments of the match WERE breathtaking. I mean breathtaking! Almost as exiting as when Tony Shaw come into our shop mid last year. I was packing boxes at the time, but he gave me a glance.... I bet he knew that I was a woodsmen

I have always said that we need to help out the good guys. Did anyone see Davis? Wow, what a star. I knew I was right about my Collingwood theory from the start, and what a time for Davis to come out of the woodwork.

I expect a full and complete apology from quite a few of the users of this board for ridiculing my ideas (and my intelligence) in the past.

Here's some ideas to think about for next game...

-Put Buckley in the backline: It's really weak I'm sorry to say, my other european friends the Roccas should help strengthen that too when they come back. But "Mr. Arrogance" should be able to hold it down pretty well.

-Make Mal captain: Yes, that's right. Many of you already think of it. And so do my high powered friends, so I can't see why Micky will overlook this.

-Get Monkey back: Look, this is not a biased decision. He is what the team needs right now....

Now, I'd like to go on... but I've got to hit the kitchen and whip up a storm.

Oh, before I go "Captain Arrogance" did play well on the weekend, I will admit. If he was being bossed around by someone else (like Mal or Monkey) it would boost team morale...

Dino 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 5:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks the biggest load of chest beating I've heard for a while.

Fletch 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 6:17 pm

First off I am not your friend and I never will be.

Secondly you still suck as a coach, If I was you I would stick to stacking shelves and cleaning dunnies( I would also contemplate suicide).

Also stop calling Buckley *Mr Arrogance*, Or I will be forced to drive down to Epping and kick your candyass all the way back to Europe.

Got it Frenchy???

/Fletch

P.S Your puny weapons don't scare me.

rash 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2000 6:36 am

To the administrators. Please get this Monkey_rulz twat of this page. I am sick to death of reading his crap. He has nothing constructive to say that can start a discussion only complete bollocks and idol threats. I joined this list to participate in intelligent discussion on my favourite football team, not to here about how this wanker can kick everybody's arse. Once again, please remove him off this list.

------------------

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2000 7:17 am

Monkey

Your views, however strange, on the team and its structure are welcome on this board, as is everybody else's. Your threats and abuse are not.

As to your claim of 'high powered' friends, the only people who could be considered to be 'high powered' on this bb are Nick and me and we are both unaware of any relationship with you, I'm sure we'd remember it if there was one. I am quite happy for you to share your views on the team on this board, but I am not happy with the insinuation that Nick and I share them. We don't.

Please think before posting or your posts will be edited or removed.
I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2000 9:27 am

Firstly I don't know why you have a hate for Buckley and secondly what part of Europe are you from? I'm from England and If you are aswell you make me sick because its people like you who give English and the the rest of European people a bad name.
I understand your Views on the natter of improving Collingwood, but I don't agree with them and no one else does. Monkey is no long any good. Just look at the way he taps the ball to the other team. Now hes doing it for the saits.

Monkey_rulz 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2000 12:40 pm

HAHAHA..... Rash!

[abuse removed]

Fletch, [abuse removed]

D'pie seems like he's the only one with his thinking cap on at the moment. He knows that we need to promote the young guys. Like Davis, Rocca, Patto, Wazza, Richo and of course Presta....I'm still not convinced about Bucks as captain. It hasn't worked the last couple of years.

I mentioned how breathtaking some of the new guys were. Back in France we'd hurl some trash over the dividing area between the two team's dividing barriers in the stands when magnificent stuff like that happened.....These guys are the future of the club, and although at some times he is good enough to frown down on other players, *Captain Arrogance* should not can the young guys and drain their morale.....

Also, no one has apologized for canning my ideas from last time... I expect some apologies soon. I was right. And I'm pretty sure I'm right this time. Like I mentioned earlier I am a lot more intelligent than some of you give me credit for...

Nick [inanity removed]

And if anyone gives Mick a hard time on this board I will be there to sort things out...

Le menegiron la spreluchio

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited 01 February 2000).]

Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2000 4:47 pm

Hey Monkey crap,

shame about your message being edited before I got a chance to read it,

And for god sake stop acting tough you vertically challenged...Well anyway everyone knows you probably fight like Julius Francis!!!

but if you do have any problems, e-mail me at : fletch1@angelfire.com

/Fletch

Lozza 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 4:31 am

Go Go Go Fletch!!! Kick his nuclear French ass!!!

Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 1:09 pm

Who in the hell is Julius Francis?????

Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 1:16 pm

I think we're getting really tolerant here.
Well done people.
This Monkey person from the Epping 24hr 7/11
is certainly no football brain that's for sure, but he's a Pie so well...maybe we should just tolerate his ridiculous ideas and smile to ourselves as we watch Bucks destroy his opponents every week.
Hell, I'd be arrogant too if i was that good!
If I 'm ever in Epping, Monkey,( where is Epping by the way???) I'm looking for you.....I want to see if you really exist and whether you actually LOOK sub-normal too!

Fletch 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 1:41 pm

Neil,

Julias Francis is the guy Mike Tyson TKO'ed in the second round on Sunday.

/Fletch

Monkey_rulz 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2000 5:06 pm

"Rash, what's wrong with a few differing opinions? I agree M_R's a goose but he wants what we all want, a successful Collingwood. Don't be a sook!"

Hit the nail right on the head there, nuv.

Look, I don't know how I sometimes get a bad rep around here. I'm just a fun-loving guy! I have made quite a few friends on this board like Nick and Mike. Mike comes off a little blunt at times but he knows the game well- he's a very knowledgeable person.

How could I forget Clemo. We've had a chat or two lately and he is also a very well educated Woodsman with a thirst for success.

Alfie boy is also another of my favorites- he knows whats going on...

Now, look. Some of you guys are obviousely not as smart as the rest of us here so I'm going to spell out my opinions of No. 5 once again.

DO I HATE HIM AS A PLAYER: No
DO AGREE WITH HIS CAPTAINCY ETHICS: No
DO I THINK HE SHOULD HASSLE THE YOUNG GUYS: No

I just think that if Bucks took orders from someone on the field the team morale would be a lot higher and we would perform much better as a team....

Now about my little friend Rash.... haha, nice one. I don't know why you're such a sook about this board... it seems that if anyone doesn't agree with you they shouldn't be allowed to speak. Are you sure you're not Jeff Kennet?! Yes I'm a Labor man If you haven't noticed...

And Fletch, I wish you'd grow up. I like to be involved in intelligent discussions with knowledgable characters such as my "high-powered" friend Mick.... and not to be sit back and abused from some 12 year old brat...

Take care friends. Follow my lead and we'll make the 8!

Fletch 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2000 12:02 pm

(LMAO)

Bonjour!!!

Nice try Monkey, I seriously douht anyone bought it, trying to act smart and then pick a few random names off this board and call them friends.

In fact you will never gain a true collingwood supporter as a friend if you continue abusing Nathan Buckley.

Also it appears you are back pedalling on the Buckley bashing, it's about time you seen the light, moron.

BTW I am seventeen and smarter then you ever will be, and don't you forget it.

/Fletch

Au Revoir!!!

crud 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2000 3:49 am

the beating of ones own chest is considered pretty intelligent for a rock ape.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: