Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I NEED ADVICE.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 8:20 pm
Post subject: I NEED ADVICE.Reply with quote

For a while now i have been stalked on the internet mainly bulletin boards relating to football.By a person who goes by the internet name of 'FItzroy James Dio'just recently he was expelled from a well known footy forum now he has made his way across to the 'from the outer'i have suspicions that this person maybe a collingwood supporter seeing as he knows so much about myself and emma.
It appears this person has some sort of obsession with myself and emma and im finding it quite disturbing,i also find it very disturbing on how someone can roam around the internet with filthy and liable accusations obviously based on some weird hatred or some sort of jealousy relating to myself.
I will not retaliate on any forums such as this in a payback attempt as i am better than this person. But is there anything i can do legally to have this stopped surely something can be done,its getting to the point where i am worried about emma its becomming a little to unreal to think this can be happening.
Please i dont want this to be a free for all slanging match from everyone who knows what this person has been saying about myself in other footy forums i just need sensible advice on what to do to have this person stopped from doing what he's been doing.

COLLINGWOOD..simply the best...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 2:14 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joffa check your private messages.....

in my thoughts......

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 2:17 am

Joffa

The best action in this situation is always no action. He's trying to get under your skin and looking for a reaction, any reaction, and until now you've been doing an excellent job of ignoring him.

Why he's become obsessed with you is anybody's guess, but he has no more information about you than anyone who reads this board or Big Footy.

If he comes in here I will be able to identify the machine he uses and will certainly make that information available to you, but my recommendation is to do nothing.

This thread should be deleted so that it doesn't feed his distorted sense of achievement. Let me know and I'll do it.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 2:24 am

ps. Just thank your lucky stars you're not Anna Kournikova or you'd have a million of them.

Lockyer24 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 4:29 am

Hes obviously a very bitter man since his club bit the dust.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 6:41 am

I really don't think that you or Emma are in any real danger. It was probably a good move to leave BigFooty. I reckon if you just ignore the idiot he'll soon find someone else to annoy.

**floreat pica**

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 7:24 am

Alf

The concerning thing is he is now posting on other collingwood sites,he seems to have an inner knowledge of what goes on in our cheer squad his venom is relentless his comments are filth and disgusting and downright disturbing.
In all my time on footy fans forums i have never seen such poison directed at anyone else such as he is directing at myself and at times emma.
He is not a young person a young person could not surely contain so much hatred therefor i conlude the person is deeply disturbed and is hell bent on making my name mud.
To simply dismiss it as saying 'i shouldn't worry too much' is folly as i said in an earlier post on here after his expelsion from bigfooty after some very ordinary and disgusting remarks about myself. He has deliberately moved to other forums in an attempt to carry on with his venom.

I am not worried with who likes me and who doesnt i really couldn't give a rats arse but i do worry when some one has obviously made it there mission to say the things this person has been saying...now im mature enough not to fall into the trap of slanging back at people such as this but the fact is i have ignored him and still he persists...why??

There is no reason to believe this sick individual is going to stop so i ask myself where and when is it going to end?

And i have a right to ask that and while im at it, a reminder to those who go into footy chat rooms be very careful what you say to other people in chat and be very careful in what you hear in chat rooms,ie is the person you are talking to really that person is the person talking to you in chat rooms only pretending to be nice and friendly in an attempt to obtain imformation about other users.

People have been going into footy chat rooms under the name of joffa abusing and threatening other users with violence.

I will not in future ever go into any footy chat room forums so if u ever see some one pretending to be myself just ignore them.
Emma has been banned from all chat rooms available on the internet and i am in the process of seriously contemplating deleting MSN MESSENGER.

The only reason for myself and emma getting the internet was to become involved with nicks bulletin board.

I dont see why myself and emma should be the brunt of some ones hatred and filthy vile accusations.

COLLINGWOOD..simply the best...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 7:54 am

Joffa, I work for a law firm (although we don't practice criminal law, more commercial and intellectual property law). I have asked one of the solicitors for his opinion. He said that you may be able to sue for defamation (if you can prove that FJD has actually lied about you, not if you can only show that he has said disgusting things). You may also be able to get an intervention order restraining him from continuing to say these things and from following you around on the internet. If you want to pursue these avenues, you really need some legal advise - see a lawyer (or call one). I know this could be expensive however.

Following is a link to an article which may be of interest to you (particularly the section entitled Internet Stalking):
http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/tandi/ti166.pdf

Hope this has been of some use! Good luck!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 8:12 am

Joffa it most likely all comes down to jealousy when a difference of opinion turns into harrassment like that. A lot of us on Big Footy have been having trouble with a b@stard who seems to kno a lot about us and comes on pretending to be ppl that we know. Its really quite easy to tell as i am always very suspicious. Have u e-mailed Bluey about this? There has to be some way to trace this person through their internet provider or something? Maybe u should just tone it all down a bit for now and just think of footy and everything will be sweet

p.s Emma...need some help with the baseball bat, Mags will probable even lend a hand with his crowbar

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 10:00 am

I wouldn't call it Jealousy, I would say that obviously this person that is harassing Joffa is SICK and has PROBLEMS.
I cant believe that there are so many sick people out there in this day and age.

Joffa, action needs to be taken right away. Don't wait any longer. There are ways of catching this SICK BASTARD only as Kristin said, you will prolly have to go legal. I would with no dought do so myself had I been in your situation.

It is disgraceful and very wrong to be Slagging people on the footy forums for no apparent reason. I am discusted and appalled that this has happened and I sincerely hope that the person responsible for the cause of all this gets caught and put away for a long time..

Joffa, you keep you head up high and don't even worry what people will think or say, you know who you are the type of person you are and that's all that matters really. Just remember that we ALL here @ Nicks highly respect and admire you and hope that this nightmare is over soon!!!!

ELVIRA..

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 10:20 am

That guy is a total fool. Unlike you I would not be able to ignore such crap, I would have found someone to hack his computer by now, and destroy the bloody thing. FJD - If you read this, watch your mouth idiot...the Internet is not lawless.

JDF
the president Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 10:52 am

Let me at him!!!!! One in all in at Collingwood. We're with you and Emma Joffa boy. Head down, hands up and don't let the bastards get you down. Eddie.

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 11:11 am

Joffa,

I'm with ya. Read my private email to you.

tassiepie 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 11:46 am

we love you joffa ,we do
youre a legend and everyone knows it
keep you're chin up,were are all right behind you

Dazza42 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 11:47 am

Spot on eddie. Joffa if you want a hand in fixing this looser up just let me know, ive got a way of maybe fixing him up wich is all above board and legal.I cant guarantee you that it will work and it might take a while but if it does work you wount hear from him again. So its up to you mate, just let me know.....

"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: