Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lessons from the GF

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
think positive wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Cam wrote:
It was despicable. Umpires didn't even try to even it up with bs ones in the backline.

SPOT ON. Dunno why so much doggie love on here, I know eleven dogs fans, and too a man they hate and loathe the Pies with a passion, all of them, no respect for us, ever. Surprised

This . For the life of me I can't figure out why people gasp when I won't jump on the bandwagon! I don't give a **** that my husbands entire family are dog supporters. I have about 100 dogs fans as family and friends. It's going to be hell. My husband did not watch one fricken finals game! Not even today! I made him watch the first ten minutes and he took off to watch the discovery channel! With 4 min left I went and got him and said' you going to watch your team win or what?' He watched the end, and as they get their medals he looks at me and says 'what's wrong, why aren't you happy"?" Me "do you see anyone in black and white holding up a trophy?" He says "I'm happy when you win" "no your not, your just happy I won't share my misery!' He says I sang the song with you in 2010" me "who asked you too? And you sang it with ya mate not me!" I don't need anyone to be happy for me, when we win I'm happy enough for the whole $£$%^%%$ world to party! I don't have a second team, I don't want any other team to win! How come it's ok to hate Collingwood, but we are expected to be happy for others! **** that! I didn't spoil his fun, I went outside, I never mentioned the umpire shit or the equaliser fund, but I'm not flying your $£$%^%%$ flag either!

I may however, go and pour myself a gererous serve of that really good quality scotch you got for your 60th birthday last week! $£$%^%%$ cheers!

Rant over!

That's a f&@ked up way to look at things. My wife is a dogs supporter as is her whole family. I hate every team except the pies, but my wife will be happy that her team won and I love my wife. If she is happy, I'm happy for her.

I get that everybody hates us and no one would ever support us, no matter who we played, but that's because we are the greatest and they fear that if we ever got our shit together that the sleeping giant would be awoken.

The man hates football! Don't you get that? He detests it. When we go out he says to everyone 'for gods sake don't mention football' because I live and breathe it! I support him and his race car, even though I'm no longer a race fan! I even work on the fricken thing on race days even though I won't even change the oil on my own car any more! I support his car collection, even though I'm not terribly fussed about old cars. My love of car racing died with Peter Brock. But I'm still there!

$£$%^%%$ hell, not only do I have to defend myself as a 'real' Collingwood supporter, now I'm a bad fricken wife too!

Thank god the dog still loves me!

I wasn't having a go at you. My wife likes the footy and was at the game today. I love my motor sport hence the name schuey7. I miss Brocky as well, great driver. Those were the days. We will be back up there and giving it to the rest of them soon enough. Let the west have their day in the sun.

Nope! But cheers, and I'm still hoping against hope that Michael comes good Sad

As much as I'd love him to, I don't think he will recover. Last of the great old school drivers, and to me GOAT. Crying or Very sad
bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:49 pm

I learnt the Norm Smith voting is a joke.

Boyd was clearly the most influential player in the Doggies' win, and deserved to win it. Kennedy was awesome for the Swans. I'd also have Picken and Bont in the discussion and ahead of Johannisen. In fact Johannisen butchered everything he touched in the first half.

Hardly surprising to see who the judges were and which ones didn't rate Boyd:
Brad Johnson - too closely connected emotionally to the Dogs to be a judge.
Jay Clarke - typical Herald Sun flog reporter..cannot take him seriously. Just watch the Pies website after-match analysis with Chrisso and you'll see he's not a serious football analyst.
Michael Voss - never impressed me as an analyst, and suspect he's a bit twisted and not fair and balanced.

For what it's worth, Wayne Carey and Emma Qualye both had Boyd as bog.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Emma Q is the bomb.

And Wayne Carey always says what his real thoughts are. Thats why he loves him.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:57 pm

bally12 wrote:

Boyd was clearly the most influential player in the Doggies' win, and deserved to win it. Kennedy was awesome for the Swans. I'd also have Picken and Bont in the discussion and ahead of Johannisen. In fact Johannisen butchered everything he touched in the first half.

Jay Clarke - typical Herald Sun flog reporter..cannot take him seriously. Just watch the Pies website after-match analysis with Chrisso and you'll see he's not a serious football analyst.
Michael Voss - never impressed me as an analyst, and suspect he's a bit twisted and not fair and balanced.

Totally agree.
Boyd was the most influential by far.

dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:21 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
Bevo handed his medal to Murphy, what a dick head!
Sugar-coat it all you like but the medal ain't his, Murphy hasn't played a game since June...

So suffer you ugly mofo, you get the pretend medal, LOL!

That's what I learnt!

You have no heart. I loved it.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Cam wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
All my wives have barracked for the Pies Razz

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Cool

Life is a journey Shue! Once I got on the wrong train, another time my drivers licence didn't get renewed, and at the moment my frequent flyer points are ticking over. But you can only look forwards, if you look back you can get hit by a bus.

Just remember, always remember to touch on and touch off otherwise you get a fine Razz

Any man who gets married twice is a slow learner. More than that we're looking at mental health issues.

schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Cam wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
Cam wrote:

Life is a journey Shue! Once I got on the wrong train, another time my drivers licence didn't get renewed, and at the moment my frequent flyer points are ticking over. But you can only look forwards, if you look back you can get hit by a bus.

Just remember, always remember to touch on and touch off otherwise you get a fine Razz

Any man who gets married twice is a slow learner. More than that we're looking at mental health issues.

Lol.
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Grand finals are always one on one style of football
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:38 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Cam wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
Cam wrote:

And women can leave the toilet seat up and every cupboard in the house open should they feel the urge to make the same mistake twice too

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:46 pm

dalyc wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
Sugar-coat it all you like but the medal ain't his, Murphy hasn't played a game since June...

That's what I learnt!

You have no heart. I loved it.

I shouldn't but i did like that comment.
Very Apocalypse Now response.

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Swans fans on Big Footy...
Scathing about the umps. Lopsided free kick count and especially dirty about the incidents where their players had their legs taken out and no frees paid.
They are also dirty about some players who they reckon have now failed miserably in 2 Grand Finals. They blame Tippett, McGlynn, Rohan & Parker. They hoped for more from their kids - Richads, Papley & Hewitt.
They also question the true fitness of Mills & McVeigh. Both had very quiet games.
They also mention a lack of forward pressure with the Dogs running off their forwards too freely.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:09 pm

sixpoints wrote:
Swans fans on Big Footy...
Scathing about the umps. Lopsided free kick count and especially dirty about the incidents where their players had their legs taken out and no frees paid.
They are also dirty about some players who they reckon have now failed miserably in 2 Grand Finals. They blame Tippett, McGlynn, Rohan & Parker. They hoped for more from their kids - Richads, Papley & Hewitt.
They also question the true fitness of Mills & McVeigh. Both had very quiet games.
They also mention a lack of forward pressure with the Dogs running off their forwards too freely.

I can understand that.
They really missed the big sudanese bloke.
Are the Swans the new 1970's magpies?

Bucks2014 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:13 pm

bally12 wrote:

This, I watched it with a few mates and most of us thought Boyd was the best player, took some very important contested marks, kicks 3 and rucked well. Anyway the winner is announced and we went WTF.

The only other player considered for me was Picken.

Greening gold 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Monco Matt wrote:
You only need a coach that knows how to inspire and motivate his players, then special things can happen.

A coach who is so player-focused that he is prepared to give his Norm Smith medal to his injured captain who was unable to take the field but is the heart and soul of the club.

If Bevo's players didn't love him before today, they will most certainly do so forever after that, as will everyone who witnessed it, live or on tv. The man is a class act - such a generosity of spirit. No wonder his players would walk on hot nails for him.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm

stui magpie wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:

That's what I learnt!

Really?

So much hate in such a little person.

I thought it was a brilliant touch.

Yeah me too Stui. I guess being a lover of a narcissistic grisly no talent scrag takes it toll and makes you bitter and twisted like it is.

I am absolutely thrilled for the dogs - firstly because the people I met there the trainers particularly ( blokes who were tradies, overweight, loved a beer and were unpaid ) when my ex hubby played VFL were the best and have been life long friends.

Secondly cause I love watching them play - fast and exciting and brave! ( Don't take Cloke you will be sorry!!!!!)

Thirdly because the health service I work in is in the West and they are incredible with their time and Bob Murphy is one of the best human beings you could meet.

And yep they may well have got some concessions and assistance from the AFL BUT not as much as the interstate clubs got and not as much as we as a club generated - but they used it wisely ( mind you apparently we have a netball team) recruited well and won the 2016 flag!! Well done dogs🐶

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11   

Jump to: